Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Current Jobs List

Lawn Mowing bUSINESS FOR SALE

Thought i would start a thread where you could post work that you can't/wont do yourself and make it available to other Indies in need.

If you dont want your personal details on the web maybe if they are interested your fellow Indi can send you a personal message and you can exchange information that way.

I'll start the ball rolling.

Coming into Christmas i wont have time to take on many extra's so if anyone needs work in the following area's send me a personal message with your moblie and i'll send work your way. I would prefer to give it to someone who is struggling/starting out rather than someone who has 5 offsiders and is just looking to expand.

The work will be in Sth East Melbourne in the Bayside suburbs from Black Rock down to Patterson Lakes and inland a little from Caulfield down to Dandenong. Sometimes get calls for Endeavour Hills and Berwick/Narre Warren as well i don't service those area's so if you need work in those suburbs let me know.

Maybe down the track you can send work my way when i need it cheers from Scooby .
    Last edited by administrator; 21-06-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Default Re: Current Jobs List

damn nice of you nieghbour.

Thanks Scooby Steve, just sent you a message.

Yes, very nice of you....I will scratch your back one day

Jay

OK.....deep breath....I need a quote please.

For reasons of time and most especially health, my once nice garden has turned into something I am truely ashamed of

Timmy keeps wanting to give it a shot but just really can't do that level of work anymore and I just don't have the time.

I cannot look at it or walk through it anymore....I told him I'm getting an Indi in.

Be warned...it's feral, there is a mountain of weeds and an absolute heap of pruning. I want a garden bed completely removed and turf laid (we may be able to do that if someone pulls the bed out). A few dead plants that didn't survive the dry condition need to come out too.

Plus rubbish removal.

I'm in the Croydon/Ringwood area (Vic)...can someone please pm me if you would like to quote (I know I've really sold it as a top job...NOT....but better to be honest up front right )

I am happy for it to be done whenever, it's not like I need it done yesterday or even this week. If you want to fit it in around your normal run that's OK too....I will even let you come back regularly to maintain it!
    ~ Joanne ~

Can we keep this thread at the top of the list???? Admin, is that Possible???

BECAUSE THIS IS A GREAT IDEA

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Silkwood Garden Care
    Can we keep this thread at the top of the list???? Admin, is that Possible???

BECAUSE THIS IS A GREAT IDEA

Jay

Agreed. Brilliant idea
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Thanks scooby, sure will try to return the favours

Senior Member The Local Gardener's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK BEAR
    Thanks scooby, sure will try to return the favours

me too scoob, best post in a while. well done mate, i have so much work on, happy to help, im in the east of melb. send me a pm if interested.

PS, hey Black Bear, thanks for the lead a few months ago. Unfortunately he called me back and said he got a cheaper rate. Ithought........THANK GOD......now leave me alone....lol....

Ok my turn to help someone out. This is a good job so only those who are fair dinkum need apply. I have a commercial group who have 3 commercial properties that they need a garden maintenance program on a weekly basis. It sounds like it is a very good money spinner but way to far south for my in the Lonsdale area.

I told the company rep I would put it up on here and he will hold off a couple of days before he goes looking elsewhere. He seems a really nice bloke and wants quality service. His current contractor is not supplying that.

This would be an ideal job for a new contractor setting up or for an established contractor needing to consolidate. If you are interested PM me asap.
    Cheers

Bluey

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Slashing job in Rowville that needs to be done in the next 7 days, grass and blackberries, i cant do it booked out at present, could be a good earner, ring Mary on(sounds like a decent person) and tell her you got the number off the mowing forum so she knows its from me.
    Last edited by administrator; 20-10-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Senior Member The Local Gardener's Avatar

thanks scoob, just spoke to her. she really needs a slasher mower, blackberries must be taken away. can anyone help please? the details are posted above post. thanks again ss

Quote Originally Posted by The Local Gardener
    thanks scoob, just spoke to her. she really needs a slasher mower, blackberries must be taken away. can anyone help please? the details are posted above post. thanks again ss
    No worries happy to help.

I have a stump removal job in Lockleys for a client of mine. Does anyone have the gear or can recommend a reliable operator who does not charge a squillion bucks
    Cheers

Bluey

I too cant do it as Im miles behind. Perhaps someone thats keen & does,nt have a slasher/mower could hire 1 from Kennards & build it into the cost???????????
    Cheers Dean.

Page 1 of 52 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast