Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

You can use a dedicated 3 wheel edger where the blades's height level is set above the the pebbles and just walk it around the concrete's edge,
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Kawasaki Edger HE130A, Does anyone know anything about these other than they are not being made anymore?

Kawa's are normally good machines. Any 1st hand experience? Weight, ease of use, pros and cons!!

Thanks.

The best edger I own, any three wheeled edger will do the best job. Little wonder used to be my fav , but the kawa is every bit as good.I use my atom every day though as it is easier to throw on the ute. If I have a big overgrown job I take the kawa, they are a bit slower to use than the atom, results second to none. Not as good on tight curves as the atom

Quote Originally Posted by NLALM View Post
    The best edger I own, any three wheeled edger will do the best job. Little wonder used to be my fav , but the kawa is every bit as good.I use my atom every day though as it is easier to throw on the ute. If I have a big overgrown job I take the kawa, they are a bit slower to use than the atom, results second to none. Not as good on tight curves as the atom
    Thanks mate, thats what I thought would be the result. I assume parts are still quite accessible??

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Commercial Mowing View Post
    Kawasaki Edger HE130A, Does anyone know anything about these other than they are not being made anymore?

Kawa's are normally good machines. Any 1st hand experience? Weight, ease of use, pros and cons!!

Thanks.
    Saw it on Ebay, hardly used, deceased estate auction just around the corner from me. Missed it at $200

Job in Keilor. I need someone registered and insured. Seems pretty basic work. It's a 12 acre property and they are looking for someone decent for a long term gig. If it sounds like it could appeal contact me via my website. Looks a nice job, if it was closer i'd keep it for myself cheers from Craig.

HI guys. Any of you that may be interested in doing some quotes/work for a Charity give me a call. I am quoting on 8 properties in South East but they have taken over leases of 200 properties throughout Victoria.
    They called just before x-mas and I told them I would be back after 5 January. Only Indy members contact me if interested please.

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Commercial Mowing View Post
    HI guys. Any of you that may be interested in doing some quotes/work for a Charity give me a call. I am quoting on 8 properties in South East but they have taken over leases of 200 properties throughout Victoria.
    They called just before x-mas and I told them I would be back after 5 January. Only Indy members contact me if interested please.
    G'day mate, Would like to have a chat with you about this project. Flying out the door now but will try to get in touch tonight. Thanks Brad
    BLUEBOY

Hi guys, 1 of my long term customers has moved to wattle grove, and is looking to get his lawn mowed regularly.anyone in this area.?? pm me for details

Just PM'D you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Hi guys, 1 of my long term customers has moved to wattle grove, and is looking to get his lawn mowed regularly.anyone in this area.?? pm me for details

A bloke in baulkham hills needs mowing done. He said he has rung a heap of blokes and none can do it. He had an accident at work and hiw work will pay for thr mowing. I have no idea if its a good job or not.
    colin 0423 409 605

Job one in South Melbourne to supply and plant 60 plants for a Kindergarten, needs to be quoted soon but the actual work can wait, must be registered and insured.

Prestige car dealership has two yards with gardening work in inner Melbourne that needs quoting, again must be registered and insured.

Text me your details, business name etc Indi's only please.

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Hey Craig thanks for the referral. Just round the corner from me. quoted this arvo so see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranbourne Lawnmowing View Post
    Hey Craig thanks for the referral. Just round the corner from me. quoted this arvo so see what happens.
    No worries Glenn happy to pass them on when i can. Bit far for me to go.

Large residential yard in Balwyn, at least 1500m2. Would need a ride-on. Probably only needs doing every 6 weeks.

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast