Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

I note the boys in and around me on the list and keep the numbers for where i cant get there or are too busy ....

Way too hard. We need a map. I cover a hell of a lot of suburbs and get calls for the whole of the Adelaide area. I would love a map that showed Indies in my area. I know Joanne started something but that fell in a hole. Our Admin needs to make that part of this site
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

thats a big area Bluey , i now understand , mine is only 2 suberbs , so much work for that ..but thats Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Way too hard. We need a map. I cover a hell of a lot of suburbs and get calls for the whole of the Adelaide area. I would love a map that showed Indies in my area. I know Joanne started something but that fell in a hole. Our Admin needs to make that part of this site
    Bluey, it didn't fall in a hole. I had a chat with Dean and ILMCOA took it over so it could be integrated in the new directory site.

The listings I set up were for NSW, Vic, QLD and Tas as they were the only states to respond with their contact details.

The files are still there and available for download but haven't been updated since March.
    ~ Joanne ~

On the list, the directory is good so if you haven't put your details on it do so asap.

Around here we've been getting to know each other and keeping in touch so we know who wants what and how busy we are. Better to share the jobs we can't get to with each other first and keep ourselves busy than lose them to non-members etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    I havn't met Brad from BRADSMOWING but he got another possible 3 quotes to do from me today. Good to see someone is hungry because they dont all sound like great jobs but nevertheless sometimes any is better than none!

thank you for all of them,got the jobs that i quoted and will help keep me very busy,2 of them have turned into regular jobs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
    On the list, the directory is good so if you haven't put your details on it do so asap.

Around here we've been getting to know each other and keeping in touch so we know who wants what and how busy we are. Better to share the jobs we can't get to with each other first and keep ourselves busy than lose them to non-members etc.

and a big thank you to you too andy,the extra work has been great

Quote Originally Posted by bradsmowing View Post
    and a big thank you to you too andy,the extra work has been great
    Win Win, mate.

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Has anyone got the equipment and the time to handle slashing about 5 hectares.? If so sent me a pm and I will pass on the details.

Does anyone want a regular client in Yeronga, Brisbane. Good client, easy job and will be a regular given the work done is satisfactory.

Please PM me if you want details.
    Life's a garden, dig it! Life's a garden, dig it!

Any else from Toowoomba on here? I'm looking to take on new clients, preferably regulars but will also take one-offs if you've got more work than you can handle.

Anyone interested in a job in Narre Warren South, its a 3/4 to 1 acre block, takes me about 45 minutes on ride on and 20 to 30 minute whipper snip. blocks a little rough so you want a reasonably decent ride on (I have JD, 4wd) I have being doing it for about 12 months, but have just dumped another client down the street, so it is not worth my while to travel (consolidating round even more). You may even pickup the one I dumped but would not recommend her. I intend to tell them I no longer service the area, but would like to give her the number of someone who could take it on as she had trouble finding someone before I took it on.

PM me if interested.

I have a quote needed for Hawthorn East come in over the net. Anyone want it please email or text asap. 0423 091 182

Anyone??? surely someone is near there.

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast