Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Gave the job to someone this morning by mobile - sms. Didnt know who it was! Would you like to introduce yourself? Thanks john

Anyone want a possible quote in "the basin". Should be interesting!

I need a subbie for a job on the 15th of November see the Sub-contractor wanted thread for more details.

Who does Malvern? I've got one just over the other side of the freeway, real lush, nice area to get into if you're interested. I did it awhile ago just after they bought it, then they had twins and got crazy busy and I haven't been back. It's good little earner 1 patch of buffalo and two nature strips. Please pm me or call me on 0401 001 772 and I'll pass the clients details on and the price I had quoted so you know the minimum.

Maybe even edge out the pool cleaner and pond etc if you're handy and don't mind water.

one off job endeavour hills - lawnmowing required asap - was hoping saturday but told him extremely unlikely. Call, text, or pm me John 0423 091 182

Couple of possible jobs going - quotes required1
    1. Gardenvale rd Gardenvale - sounds like small job!

2. Power Rd Doveton, Back yard slash!

John 0423 091 182

And another job in Hallam - needs to be done by Friday. Mowing/gardenin/weeding sounds like there could be a bit of work but need a quote. john 0423 091 182

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    And another job in Hallam - needs to be done by Friday. Mowing/gardenin/weeding sounds like there could be a bit of work but need a quote. john 0423 091 182
    **** think im going to have to move down your way you seem to be giving away more than im getting at present ....

What area Geoff?? they seem to come from everywhere from web page. I give others off to contractors in particular areas.

What area Geoff?? they seem to come from everywhere from web page. I give others off to contractors in particular areas.
    im a long way from you mate im up near warburton that wet up here at preasant as you walk across the laws the water squishes out from under your shoes ....im down around mt waverly every saturday though with casual driving job ...

More onje off type jobs going
    Wheelers Hill - hedge trim & weed front yard.
    Ashwood - Vacant block needs slashing
    Chadstone - mowing & gardening one off/regular???

someone please call, text or pm me

Have spoken to one only, others are messages left

Damn. None in Sydney....

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
    Who does Malvern? I've got one just over the other side of the freeway, real lush, nice area to get into if you're interested. I did it awhile ago just after they bought it, then they had twins and got crazy busy and I haven't been back. It's good little earner 1 patch of buffalo and two nature strips. Please pm me or call me on 0401 001 772 and I'll pass the clients details on and the price I had quoted so you know the minimum.

Maybe even edge out the pool cleaner and pond etc if you're handy and don't mind water.

Got another one in malvern or malvern east not sure, this one is a patch of buffalo, easy enough in and out in an hour. Still want someone who works in this area to refer jobs to.

More onje off type jobs going
    Wheelers Hill - hedge trim & weed front yard.
    Ashwood - Vacant block needs slashing
    Chadstone - mowing & gardening one off/regular???

someone please call, text or pm me

Have spoken to one only, others are messages left
    John if only I could! Will catch up during the week, once I get my runs sorted.

Got a request for a quote via my website as follows......"Medium size backyard. Almost all weeds removed and barren. Requires little bit of cleaning, few tree removals, paving, and grass laying "........It is in Lidcombe NSW and judging by the name I would say the bloke is indian. If anyone is interested I will pass on the details.

Jason Forrest
    Fair Dinkum Lawn & Garden Care
    Servicing St Clair, Erskine Park, Colyton, South St Marys
    0407 435 642

fairdinkumlawns.com.au

facebook page

got a courtyard job in Kew needs landscaping done wants synthetic turf paving garden edgeing ect. ive done the hard yards weeds removed all cleaned it up its bare patch but dont have to time to take it further would be a nice little earner

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast