Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    When you need more let me know and i will pass them on. If you get too many calls that you can't do yourself in the Black Rock, Beaumaris, Cheltenham, Mentone area's send them my way. You scratch mine i'll scratch yours sort of thing (i'm talking backs you dirty bast*rds).
    No worries scoob, only lawns or other gardening work???
    Cheers Fred.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred's mowing View Post
    No worries scoob, only lawns or other gardening work???
    Cheers Fred.
    Both Fred thanks i will pm my mobile number to you. Let me know when you can take on more and i will pass it on.

Anyone here cover Cobram, a friend has a vacant house block that needs a mow.

Thumbs up Re: Current Jobs List

Any one on here in the Coffs Harbour to Corindi region's looking to sell part of there run or have to many to handle,
    I'm looking for a few more to boost my client list only been going since the start of the year finding it a bit tuff at the moment.

Cheers Guys

Got a request for mowing & weeding in Bayswater today Sunday 29/5. Anyone interested email me & I will forward details

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Lawn Mowing bUSINESS FOR SALE

Thought i would start a thread where you could post work that you can't/wont do yourself and make it available to other Indies in need.

If you dont want your personal details on the web maybe if they are interested your fellow Indi can send you a personal message and you can exchange information that way.

I'll start the ball rolling.

Coming into Christmas i wont have time to take on many extra's so if anyone needs work in the following area's send me a personal message with your moblie and i'll send work your way. I would prefer to give it to someone who is struggling/starting out rather than someone who has 5 offsiders and is just looking to expand.

The work will be in Sth East Melbourne in the Bayside suburbs from Black Rock down to Patterson Lakes and inland a little from Caulfield down to Dandenong. Sometimes get calls for Endeavour Hills and Berwick/Narre Warren as well i don't service those area's so if you need work in those suburbs let me know.

Maybe down the track you can send work my way when i need it cheers from Scooby .
    Good on you mate what a great Idea and good on you for getting the ball rolling..
    We should do something on the same lines in regards to people who want holidays and would like someone to look after the work for a couple of weeks? What do people think of that?

Anyone in the Gap, ashgrove, paddington area of brisbane needing some extra work?"
    I have a few clientele that will need looking after when I leave my "run"

Quote Originally Posted by Sammow View Post
    Anyone in the Gap, ashgrove, paddington area of brisbane needing some extra work?"
    I have a few clientele that will need looking after when I leave my "run"
    We have clients in Ascot and Ferny Hills so would be driving past, a few extra in the area would be great.

Sammmow I am interested in taking a few more on and I am in these areas. I live in Ashgrove, so very close!
    Life's a garden, dig it! Life's a garden, dig it!

Anyone interested in overgrown yard clean up QUOTE in Rowville? Came in Tue 11/6/11 Email me - will refer only the first 2 to get in contact.

Any one with a pole saw, need a couple of branches lopped that are too high for me. Just off Forster Rd Mt Waverley.

Any one also interested in removal of 3 trees just off Warrigal Rd in Ashburton let me know, again probably too big/high for me on my own but someone will probably do well with a pole saw and good chain saw.

Access to both is good, both beside driveways.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
    Any one with a pole saw, need a couple of branches lopped that are too high for me. Just off Forster Rd Mt Waverley.

Any one also interested in removal of 3 trees just off Warrigal Rd in Ashburton let me know, again probably too big/high for me on my own but someone will probably do well with a pole saw and good chain saw.

Access to both is good, both beside driveways.
    I can lend u some gear if u want Andy, or if its not your thing, can quote next week, but could'nt do it 4 another week or so if the quote is accepted.
    Cheers Fred.

I have 2 days to Subcontract to anyone in Melbourne - labour only. Ascot Vale Tuesday and Wednesday. I need a hand renovating a smallish garden.
    PM or call 0488 443 101.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

No edit function....
    See here http://www.indmowing.com.au/forum/sh...9&postcount=57
    Will be there as well - want to cut 4 days into 2

Bump.
    Anyone?
    Just putting it out there if anyone needs some income.

Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast