Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

I still have this job if anyone is interested located in Wallan Vic. It is guaranteed 3 hours a week all year round and is a work cover paid job. General work includes mowing, weeding and other light gardening duties. Must have a ride on. Call me on 0428831127
    Cheers
    Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Aido View Post
    Bump.
    Anyone?
    Just putting it out there if anyone needs some income.
    Aido, what your doing is commendable, but arnt u short of work yourself?
    Cheers Fred.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred's mowing View Post
    Aido, what your doing is commendable, but arnt u short of work yourself?
    Cheers Fred.
    Not this week. Have this reasonable sized garden reno on the go as of today.....gone well today. Quoted another 2 large properties on the way home so will be working sat as well.
    Still have tomorrow up for grabs if anyone wants to give a hand removing weeds and laying weed mat.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Well done Aido. At this time of the year jobs like this are worth it. Just don't get too eager to share the spoils is what Fred is saying I think. You may need them.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Well done Aido. At this time of the year jobs like this are worth it. Just don't get too eager to share the spoils is what Fred is saying I think. You may need them.
    Exactly Bluey, sometimes at this time of year u need to string things out a little if u can.
    Cheers Fred.

Anyone really keen?
    Removal of bouganvillea in back yard in Brighton.
    Quoted it about 6-8 months ago at $i500, then asked to requote today.
    Looked at it and decided it we have too much on to worry about stuff like this.
    Measurements are around 35 high x35 wide by 20 deep, needs to be removed through a doorway.
    Anyone interested?
    Cheers Fred.

Anyone really keen?
    Measurements are around 35 high x35 wide by 20 deep, needs to be removed through a doorway.
    Anyone interested?
    Cheers Fred.
    Should be a good little earner for someone newish a KEEN. Its a bugger to work with but $500+ is good if you dont have anything better on. Not for me though thanks Fred!!!

Got another quote request in Ashwood - here it is straight from email - to much on for me and its too far from my heater!!!!

"Overgrown yard clearing
    Private/Residential
    Message I own a unit at the rear. The Guttering requires clearing. The garden bed along the driveway requires maintenance and the garden in the retaining wall in the 'backyard' needs to be trimmed back and all garden refuse to be taken away. Note: the retaining wall is chest high and not easy to access without a stepladder to weed. There is no grass to mow as it is all crushed rock. However the front naturestrip can be included in the quote. I will need to leave the back gate open for you gain access "

Give me a buzz - email preferred. you must be an Indy member and have insurance to get any work passed on to you from me - thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    Got another quote request in Ashwood - here it is straight from email - to much on for me and its too far from my heater!!!!

"Overgrown yard clearing
    Private/Residential
    Message I own a unit at the rear. The Guttering requires clearing. The garden bed along the driveway requires maintenance and the garden in the retaining wall in the 'backyard' needs to be trimmed back and all garden refuse to be taken away. Note: the retaining wall is chest high and not easy to access without a stepladder to weed. There is no grass to mow as it is all crushed rock. However the front naturestrip can be included in the quote. I will need to leave the back gate open for you gain access "

Give me a buzz - email preferred. you must be an Indy member and have insurance to get any work passed on to you from me - thanks!!
    Thanks taken by Andy b!!

Anyone really keen?
    Anyone interested?
    Cheers Fred.
    Mate that would be a real hard one. I hate bouganvillea jobs. Would be a goiod job for some one looking for work though. Removing it through a doorway will make it harder too.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

""Removal of bouganvillea in back yard in Brighton.
    Anyone interested""

what about all the scratching to the paintwork on/near the doorway??? Make sure you tell em that before you take the job!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    Should be a good little earner for someone newish a KEEN. Its a bugger to work with but $500+ is good if you dont have anything better on. Not for me though thanks Fred!!!
    Thats $1500 John, sorry my bad.
    $1500 is what I originally quoted, proly could quote higher!
    Think about the dimensions though, this isnt straggly either, its as dense as!
    Cheers Fred.

what i do with bougainvilles is rent a chipper from kennards.

they have a small one you can wheel about, and a trailer mounted one (which is a BEAST!!)

you could wheel the little one in and throw it all into the chipper, and either convince them to leave it on site as "mulch" or remove it easier once chipped.

i hate the stuff.

Feeding this amount of Bouganvillea through a chipper would be an unbelievable time consuming task! Its not like feeding logs through, it needs to be constantly pushed in & wants to spring back out.
    Also u really have to consider the dimensions!
    Around 10m high x 10m long x5-6m deep, u do the maths.
    Just pm me if u want a shot, I'll send u the details.
    Cheers Fred.

Feeding this amount of Bouganvillea through a chipper would be an unbelievable time consuming task! Its not like feeding logs through, it needs to be constantly pushed in & wants to spring back out.
    Also u really have to consider the dimensions!
    Around 10m high x 10m long x5-6m deep, u do the maths.
    Just pm me if u want a shot, I'll send u the details.
    Cheers Fred.
    10L unleaded mixed with 40L of diesel (AKA Woof).
    So what have you got for me in the afternoon? LOL

Seriously keen for work and don't mind cutting my teeth on new stuff but unless I can use the above method I'm not that keen.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast