Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Here's one from gumtree... be warned!

Could set up someone's business though...

Gardener required for 2 days per week at small farm in Richmond. Must be experienced with roses, hedging and lawns. Must have own equipment, including ride on lawn mower. The person we are looking for will be hard working, shows initiative and capable of managing their time efficiently. References and police check essential.
    Contact Renee at Argosy Agricultural Group admin@argosygroup.com.au

How much would you do it for?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyadra View Post
    Gardener required for 2 days per week at small farm in Richmond. Must be experienced with roses, hedging and lawns. Must have own equipment, including ride on lawn mower. The person we are looking for will be hard working, shows initiative and capable of managing their time efficiently. References and police check essential.

I did a similiar one which averaged between 8 and 12 hours per week depending on season. I just charged my normal hourly rate (higher for Ride on). Was a good job until they decided to move.

Depends on how much they want done I guess
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

lawn mowing jackson rd noble park north , sms me 0419571605 if you are interested. off my web site apparentley 2 months since the lawns have been done and some branches to be removed as well...would be a one off but you never know ...told them someone may visit up to late next week

Andy B r you still working the Mount Waverley area i may have a nice commercial job for you if you want it (free).

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    I'm quoting a large apartment complex in central Melbourne this week if it turns out too big for me i will post it on here so one of us has a shot at it looks a nice contract.
    For those that pm me on this it turned out the job was only 5 hours a week so i had a crack at getting it myself. I will let people know if i get stuff too big for my business to handle and i will post it on here cheers from Scooby.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Andy B r you still working the Mount Waverley area i may have a nice commercial job for you if you want it (free).
    Sure am! I aim for anything between Mount Waverley and Mitcham but most of my client are in Mount Waverley. Got your PM, you're a legend Scooby, sorry I missed this till now.

I guess because they advertised on Gumtree, they have a little or no money........

They are probably looking for a buget gardener for $25 per day
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

4/8/11 7.40pm Got a quote for lawnmowing ang garden tidy up in Sylvan - Vic. Anyone interested call or email.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    4/8/11 7.40pm Got a quote for lawnmowing ang garden tidy up in Sylvan - Vic. Anyone interested call or email.
    Is that near Silvan... hope it wasn't the clients spelling. Hey thanks for telling me how to pronounce Malvern today but I've forgotten again. (bloody queenslander)

Thanks job in Silvan taken by Ed (who is not a smartar** like Andy)

Got a days work next tue/wed 9/8 as I am running further behind since wife had operation. $300 for the day approx 8.30-5, I supply all gear and car, just need to meet somewhere glen/mt waverley

John, pm Aido. If he can help u out u wont be sorry!
    Cheers Fred.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather.....not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    Got a days work next tue/wed 9/8 as I am running further behind since wife had operation. $300 for the day approx 8.30-5, I supply all gear and car, just need to meet somewhere glen/mt waverley
    Had the young fella Andy B work with me Thursday 8/8. I think everything worked out well (except for those bloody flax plants) but other than that a great days work! Thanks
    Give you a buzz for next week early next week.

Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast