Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Got a job request last night from a mate.
    He needs some pruning done at his parents place, fruit trees and some other uncommon plants as well as some roses.
    He is looking for someone experienced at pruning fruit trees.
    It's in the Bentleigh, Vic area.
    PM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    Had the young fella Andy B work with me Thursday 8/8. I think everything worked out well (except for those bloody flax plants) but other than that a great days work! Thanks
    Give you a buzz for next week early next week.
    Great day, yep except for those fkn' flax plants, they were crap! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
    Great day, yep except for those fkn' flax plants, they were crap! Thanks again!
    Its amazing what you can do when you get some sharp hedge shears! They came up a treat - even though it was another 2 hrs or so!!

Got 2 seperate quotes for anyone interested.

1. Glen Waverley - Initial clean up and then ongoing mowing/gardening - could be an ok job but could be demanding too.

2. Mt Waverley - Trimming & pruning with a mow also, and then monthly mowing quote (rental until mid feb 12)

Mulgrave- overgrown kikuyu clean up- pm me and I'll forward your details on with reference.

I've still got a casual over at Malvern East when someone is interested, single patch of buffalo, clean job.

Retirement village in Glen Waverley area requiring a couple days work preferably ASAP. Not ride on , just smaller hand work - mower snipper etc. Call me !

Retirement village in Glen Waverley area requiring a couple days work preferably ASAP. Not ride on , just smaller hand work - mower snipper etc. Call me !
    Taken by bigEd!!!

Got 2 seperate quotes for anyone interested.

1. Glen Waverley - Initial clean up and then ongoing mowing/gardening - could be an ok job but could be demanding too.

2. Mt Waverley - Trimming & pruning with a mow also, and then monthly mowing quote (rental until mid feb 12)
    Taken by BigEd!

big Ed your gonna be a busy boy!

I have been contacted by a School through the yellow pages on-line for a quote on a gardening job in South East Melbourne. If anyone is interested go to my contact page on my website and give me a call in the next two days. It involves putting in either passion fruit and /or kiwi fruit vines/plants along a fence line approximately 70 metres long (there are two fence lines) as well as installing a drip irrigation system and timer. The soil is very average so you will need to replace the soil where the plants go in. No massive rush on the job but i would like to introduce you to the client as soon as possible.

It sounds and looks like a good earner (i have seen the job) also the rest of the school grounds still need landscaping so it could turn out to be a really good earner you might even get the regular maintenance gig if you play your cards right.

All i ask is if you do get the job can you be professional at all times as i don't want it to reflect badly on me.

Whoever passed on my name and number to a potential customer today i thank you (the lady couldn't remember who it was) i couldn't do it in the time frame she wanted but i thank you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
    big Ed your gonna be a busy boy!
    busy! a little bit! trick is i run to a tight schedual and follow up on things as soon as i get them that way i keep on top of everything thats going on and thanks again to John

Quote Originally Posted by big_ed92 View Post
    busy! a little bit! trick is i run to a tight schedual and follow up on things as soon as i get them that way i keep on top of everything thats going on and thanks again to John
    Check your email young fella, just sent you another- w/hill , around the corner from where you are Thursday!

And it's not even spring yet.

25 aug 7pm. One off lawnmowing job in north rd oakleigh. contact me mob or email

Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast