Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Received an email today .. Potential customer wants front and back lawns mowed in Pakenham
    Too far for me so PM and ill pass on the details.

Senior Member The Local Gardener's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    25 aug 7pm. One off lawnmowing job in north rd oakleigh. contact me mob or email
    John, you are the industry lead slut!!!!

Do you even work??????::

Quote Originally Posted by The Local Gardener View Post

John, you are the industry lead slut!!!!

Do you even work??????::
    Try not to mate!!!! Just had this week planned and a few things with the wife also - its her birthday!

Its full on from now but will only take on the ones close in waverley area as I need to limit the mileage so I can chase some commercial work!!

Got to put THE HUSTLER to work now so will be chasing the big stuff. It looks so shiny and new too

Try not to mate!!!! Just had this week planned and a few things with the wife also - its her birthday!

Its full on from now but will only take on the ones close in waverley area as I need to limit the mileage so I can chase some commercial work!!

Got to put THE HUSTLER to work now so will be chasing the big stuff. It looks so shiny and new too
    I know you will kick ass.... Check your PM

-Clean up vacant block this week- Templestowe- details available on request

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
    -Clean up vacant block this week- Templestowe- details available on request
    I'm free Wednesday. Roberto and the 3100 are ready to roll.
    Have now added to my flyers "Tall and overgrown grass a speciality!"

Oooh.... that is unless this vacant block contains 5 years worth of dumping and concrete trucks washing out on it. I quoted one of these recently in South Morang at $3800 because it had blackberry covering half of it at 20' high and everyone in the neighbourhood had filled it with rubbish....and being a new estate there were numerous concrete wash outs on it. I quoted $3800 for 2 days with the hire of a bobcat and tipper plus tip fees.....The lovely foreigner that owned the block had a budget of $300! I told him that gets about half a day of my time just just knocking down the blackberries and the rest is up to him.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Anyone looking for work in the FAIRFIELD area of Sydney? I have a regular job i want to let go. It's a fortnightly mow in the peak season worth $45 but he usually pays $50 and takes me about 30 minutes. Would suit someone with a ute or a smaller trailer than mine as I have to park around the corner.

Jason Forrest
    Fair Dinkum Lawn & Garden Care
    Servicing St Clair, Erskine Park, Colyton, South St Marys
    0407 435 642

fairdinkumlawns.com.au

facebook page

My apologies it was Mont Albert North and BigEd can hopefully get something out of it and the templestowe one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aido View Post

Oooh.... that is unless this vacant block contains 5 years worth of dumping and concrete trucks washing out on it. I quoted one of these recently in South Morang at $3800 because it had blackberry covering half of it at 20' high and everyone in the neighbourhood had filled it with rubbish....and being a new estate there were numerous concrete wash outs on it. I quoted $3800 for 2 days with the hire of a bobcat and tipper plus tip fees.....The lovely foreigner that owned the block had a budget of $300! I told him that gets about half a day of my time just just knocking down the blackberries and the rest is up to him.

Austral NSW....BUT soon, oh yeah very soon will be living on the Gold Coast ! bring it on baby.

G'Day Fairdinkum,

Mate if that job at Fairfield is still on offer I would love to help you out with that one as its around my neck of the woods,and being new to the game im looking for all the work I can get. Just let me know the details. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aido View Post

Aido, just a thought, do whatever floats your boat, this is an open forum....

5/9/11 at 6.30pm - Mulgrave area near Maccas. Ok Guys - this one is for someone who has some equipment or who is willing to hire some.
    Got about 60 square mtrs of small/medium shrubs and FLAX that need digging out and remove all rubbish. Level the soil so that grass can then eventually grow.
    This is along a front fenceline to a commercial building and then there is also trimming as needed of plants inside fenceline.
    Had a quick look but too much for me but definitely $$$ in it if they are willing to pay!
    A seperate quote is then required for ongoing mowing/maintenance which is what I am really interested in as the above part is just too much to handle right now. Am willing to help with clean up.

25 aug 7pm. One off lawnmowing job in north rd oakleigh. contact me mob or email
    is this one taken yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bradsmowing View Post
    is this one taken yet?
    Give him a call Brad.

Anyone work in Heritage Park Qld?

Quote Originally Posted by bradsmowing View Post
    is this one taken yet?
    passed in I think. Did not get back to them!

Have small landscapeing job in bexley Sydney.guy wants a quote on his backyard.small area 13meters by 2.5 meters.remove buffalo grass and lay in white pebbles.This is in a townhouse complex.only entry to yard is through the front door.Not my thing.pm me for details.

Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast