Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

3/10 @ 8.30pm Frankston - sounds like a small clean up in a unit desired in next couple days. Email me if interested.

I had an enquiry today for ride on work and a bit of slashing in Lower Plenty.(Residential) If interested Pm me.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather.....not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car!!!

*Clean ups wanted*
    Metro Melbourne. Pass them this way.
    I now have a crew ready to go on property cleanups. Long Grass, Rubbish Removal, Trees and shrubs....etc etc You know what its all about.
    If they are to want regular maintenance thereafter then it gets passed back to who ever is in the neighbourhood.
    Best to call me on 0488 443 101. Willing to act on your behalf....I / we do the work you get the credit.
    Finders fee / kickbacks possible.
    Pakenham to Werribee, Craigieburn to Franganastan and everything in between.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Pruning a creeping fig in Fitzroy.

Details in members section.

Cheers,
    Bob.

[QUOTE=Aido;80373]*Clean ups wanted*
    I now have a crew ready to go on property cleanups. Long Grass, Rubbish Removal, Trees and shrubs....etc etc You know what its all about.
    If they are to want regular maintenance thereafter then it gets passed back to who ever is in the neighbourhood.
    Best to call me on 0488 443 101. Willing to act on your behalf....I / we do the work you get the credit.

If you'll come to the South East side of Melbourne give us a call and we will work something out. This time of the year i get more clean-ups than i can handle!

Senior Member The Local Gardener's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aido View Post
    *Clean ups wanted*
    Pakenham to Werribee, Craigieburn to Franganastan and everything in between.
    Just dont work around MY exclusive territory, lol...

Please note: I have this one in the sub-contractors section as well.

I need someone to help on Sunday the 16th of October (this Sunday yes i'm sorry its a Sunday) the job is pretty basic just hand weeding a garden bed. Should take around 2 hours starting around 10.30am paying $100 its not far from me in Cheltenham, South East Melbourne. Contact me via the webpage asap if your interested.

Jungle in Endeavour Hills, Vic.

Guys a grub, back yard filthy. Front yard mowable. Havent got the right gear myself. Prob half days work with right gear, told him to expect bill $300-$500.

Phoned me three times now wanting it done if anyone is interested.

PM for more details.

Cheers,

Sterlo
    I spend most of my money on beer and horses, I just waste the rest....

http://www.sterlinggardenservices.com/

11/10/ Rubbish removal job in Mentone around 2 cubic metres if anyone is interested contact me via webpage.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Please note: I have this one in the sub-contractors section as well.

I need someone to help on Sunday the 16th of October (this Sunday yes i'm sorry its a Sunday) the job is pretty basic just hand weeding a garden bed. Should take around 2 hours starting around 10.30am paying $100 its not far from me in Cheltenham, South East Melbourne. Contact me via the webpage asap if your interested.
    Job taken thanks.

Just wondering if anyone covers the Flora Hill area in Vic.

10am 31 oct Cranbourne area slashing of approx 1500 square mtr block . email me preferred

6/11/11 9.45am Slashing approx 2 acres in Narre Warren grass knee high (or so i was told) out of my area so if anyone is interested contact me via my webpage below regards Scooby.

After 15 yrs of working thru the busy periods Im finnally taking holidays at Christmas this year for about 2 weeks.
    If there is anyone out there that wants some extra work around that time (Prob 26th Dec till 6th Jan) please feel free to contact me by PM or give me a call on 0413 759572
    The jobs are all regulars so there is no feral work in there. The areas involved are Bundoora, Watsonia.......Northcote<Thornbury, Brunswick.......Glenroy, Fawkner areas...Im trying not to have these jobs bank up on me and be waiting till I get back, so if your interested in some extra cash....give me a yell..
    Thanks Guys/ Girls

Cheers... Mark

I will try and help with some of them if you like, particulary Bundoora/ Watsonia, as I have a run through there.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather.....not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car!!!

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast