Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    I will try and help with some of them if you like, particulary Bundoora/ Watsonia, as I have a run through there.
    Says he that is already losing control! LOL

Its just stupid busy at the moment. Spent the day quoting ----> 9 quotes and filled all daylight hours for the next 10 days. Hired My neighbour across the road to give him a taste of it as he may be hitching up a trailer soon. Local mower store estimates 8 startups in the last 6 weeks but only rate one of them as a long term stayer.

Off topic but its too early to stick my hand up for work over the xmas period.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Stump...Aido...appreciate the support,,,,but by no means feel obliged cause i know tooo well how crazy it is out there.....maybe we'll catch up closer to the time and see whats happening then...
    Cheers

No worries. Have only seen your trailer go past a couple of times, but feel free to stop to say gday. You may bump into me around Camereon Pde area. My main run is in Epping though.
    Dean
    Plenty Valley Mowing Services
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather.....not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car!!!

I'm selling up the run here in Mirboo North, Gippsland and moving to Forest Hill/ Nunawading at Christmas. I'll be starting from scratch in the New Year and would appreciate any referrals within 20 mins or so, or I could look after your run while you go on holidays. I do Treelopping, pruning, hedging and handyman work as well as lawns.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by TomSizer View Post
    I'm selling up the run here in Mirboo North, Gippsland and moving to Forest Hill/ Nunawading at Christmas. I'll be starting from scratch in the New Year and would appreciate any referrals within 20 mins or so, or I could look after your run while you go on holidays. I do Treelopping, pruning, hedging and handyman work as well as lawns.

Tom
    When you get down here give me a call. I operate just under where you will be in Glen Waverley/Wheelers Hill area. If i can help i will.

Tom
    Tom...Thanks for that...I might be a bit far for you to travel tho...but there will be plenty of work if you want it.....just let me know if you're interested...
    Cheers Mark

Thanks, Fellas. Certainly Interested, I'll call after christmas.

Tom

Tom...I leave Christmas night....so if ur interested I'll need to know before then...
    Cheers again
    Mark

Tom
    We'll be in the same area, I'm just up the road at Donvale. Give me a holla when you're ready.

Thanks Mark, John and Andy. Thanks for the encourgement, I was a bit worried about a start up in the summer rather than the spring.

My phone is 0429 862 631. Email tomsizer@dodo.com.au. Would you like to give me your phone numbers? I've got yours John. Tom

10/11 @ 6.55pm Dromana - approx 900 square mtr block to be slashed much of it knee high. Email for contact details - preferred

10/11 @7.55pm Ashwood - edging of large corner block - must have a edging machine - not whippy. Email me preferred!

12/11 @ 6.20pm Got an overgrown yard clean in Springvale. Email me

13/11 @ 5.55pm Regular mowing (i think) in Seaford. Contact john on email preferred

Hi all, have some weeding that needs doing 1-2 days. Working with children check would be good as it's at a school. Wednesday this week and maybe another day. Anyone interested? Give me a call, txt or pm for more details. Cheers Rick 0414 564 899

Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast