Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Austral NSW....BUT soon, oh yeah very soon will be living on the Gold Coast ! bring it on baby.

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Guys I am moving up to the Gold Coast in April of this year, and I have up to about 8 regular clients in the Liverpool area of Sydney that would like to have their lawns cared for once I leave.So if there is an Indy out there that would like to take over these jobs could you please contact me in the near future so we can get you out there with me to meet these people. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grass Barber View Post
    Guys I am moving up to the Gold Coast in April of this year, and I have up to about 8 regular clients in the Liverpool area of Sydney that would like to have their lawns cared for once I leave.So if there is an Indy out there that would like to take over these jobs could you please contact me in the near future so we can get you out there with me to meet these people. Thank you.
    Hey GB
    This is not meant to put you off your move as I don't know your situation,just a heads up on the state of play up here at the moment.
    Make sure you have a solid plan in place for the move. The coast is currently running one of the highest unemployment rates anywhere in the country. We really only have retail and tourism and they are both struggling at the moment. Service business's like our are are everywhere,there are 60 Jims on the coast alone let alone the other franchises and indy's,it seems all we do up here is cut each others lawns,clean each others houses or wash each others dogs etc etc. I have been here 27yrs and don't think I have seen it as bad as it is at the moment,I think the migration figures for the coast went in reverse last year for the first time ever(more left than came).

Like I said,just a heads up but hey anywhere is better than ****ney
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Austral NSW....BUT soon, oh yeah very soon will be living on the Gold Coast ! bring it on baby.

Thanks for the heads up Courty,we are committed to our move North as we bought our home in Mudgeeraba 18 months ago and our tennants are at the end of their lease so its all go for us.The work front is a bit of a concern. I am driving buses down here as well so I may have continue with that up there for a while or get a full time job doing something else and try to kick off my lawn run in between jobs. Im sure it is not going to be easy, but your spot on Its got to be better than this hell hole of a place..!

Sounds like you have it sorted mate,just thought I'd let you know. A lot come for holidays and think it's heaven but the day to day reality can be a lot different.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Would love to get the 8 you have barber, unfortunately they are just a little out from where i am (Narellan/Campbelltown) . Probably be 20-30min drive, would have to get the majority on the day?..are they THAT worthy?
    Cheers.
    MIGHTY MOW Lawn & Garden Services
    Brett Youlten
    Mob: 0415 112 163
    Web: www.mightymow.com.au

Email: info@mightymow.com.au
    Proudly Australian Owned

Senior Member Lawn Mowing Professionals's Avatar

Hi, I currently do Liverpool area so I would be more than interested picking them up after April if they haven't been allocated already to someone else.

Cheers,

Simmo.

Senior Member Lawn Mowing Professionals's Avatar

Hi, I currently do Liverpool area so I would be more than interested picking them up after April if they haven't been allocated already to someone else.

Cheers,

Simmo.

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by Simmo View Post

Cheers,

Simmo.
    sorry Simmo but it looks like Simmo beat you to the punch
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Thanks for the heads up Courty,we are committed to our move North as we bought our home in Mudgeeraba 18 months ago and our tennants are at the end of their lease so its all go for us.The work front is a bit of a concern. I am driving buses down here as well so I may have continue with that up there for a while or get a full time job doing something else and try to kick off my lawn run in between jobs. Im sure it is not going to be easy, but your spot on Its got to be better than this hell hole of a place..!
    mate if no one has come forward ill put my hand up I live in bankstown and wouldnt mind a few xtra's while your away

2 farms for slashing in Cranbourne one 5acre and other one 3Acre and someone who have tractor and slasher can do job, because I checked today and i can't do with ride on. the grass high is going from 500mm to 1000mm(50cm-1m) The job is for Harvest Realty.
    just send me mail and I will give you contact details..

Quote Originally Posted by starmow View Post
    2 farms for slashing in Cranbourne one 5acre and other one 3Acre and someone who have tractor and slasher can do job, because I checked today and i can't do with ride on. the grass high is going from 500mm to 1000mm(50cm-1m) The job is for Harvest Realty.
    just send me mail and I will give you contact details..
    Good to know Zoran, they emailed me also and was going to check it out tomorrow. If its to much for a ride on i will give it a miss also.
    Al
    May's Total Garden Care
    www.maystotalgardencare.com
    Ph: 0400556979

Quote Originally Posted by AL73 View Post
    Good to know Zoran, they emailed me also and was going to check it out tomorrow. If its to much for a ride on i will give it a miss also.
    Phoned me a few days ago and I passed it on to Phil at ac maint(Glen at cranbourne lawnmowing was unavailable also). Looks like they just want a low price. Its all the hand slashing that will kill ya!
    Good to see our websites are working fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    Phoned me a few days ago and I passed it on to Phil at ac maint(Glen at cranbourne lawnmowing was unavailable also). Looks like they just want a low price. Its all the hand slashing that will kill ya!
    Good to see our websites are working fellas!
    They look who can do it because a lot contractors can't cut this overgrowth.....
    but who can then for him coming good $$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by starmow View Post
    They look who can do it because a lot contractors can't cut this overgrowth.....
    but who can then for him coming good $$$$$$$$$$$$
    Yep I think about 2-2.5g

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

I was thinking more like 3g. After talking to you John I got a call from them. Agreed to have a look before I realized it is the same job. Only up the road from me so had a look late yesterday arvo. What a friggen nightmare.

You would have to have something like a 50cc brushy just to start with and a big set of nuts to be willing to take that job on.

The matted kik underneath a lot of that place would be a killer not to mention the snakes that i reakon you would come across.

I think if you had a dingo or small bob cat it might be worth doing , I cant imagine to many lawnies haveing the time or the equipment to do this place for the sort of price they will pay.
    Last edited by Cranbourne Lawnmowing; 12-01-2012 at 08:06 PM. Reason: More info

Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast