Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Quote Originally Posted by Cranbourne Lawnmowing View Post
    I was thinking more like 3g. After talking to you John I got a call from them. Agreed to have a look before I realized it is the same job. Only up the road from me so had a look late yesterday arvo. What a friggen nightmare.

You would have to have something like a 50cc brushy just to start with and a big set of nuts to be willing to take that job on.

The matted kik underneath a lot of that place would be a killer not to mention the snakes that i reakon you would come across.

I think if you had a dingo or small bob cat it might be worth doing , I cant imagine to many lawnies haveing the time or the equipment to do this place for the sort of price they will pay.
    If anyone is interested in getting involved with this job I'm willing to take it on if they are happy with my price!

PM me if your interested. I already told them I wouldn't be able to get to it for 6 weeks though.

Any pics of this block? Sounds like a nightmare.

I cannot believe this. I have been loosing sleep over this job, trying to fit it in. Came online to see if I could offer it to someone else. Had you in mind Cranbourne. Now I'm glad I didn't waste my time going to look at it. Had another guy call from Cranbourne yesterday with a 4 acre property.
    BLUEBOY

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEVBOY View Post
    I cannot believe this. I have been loosing sleep over this job, trying to fit it in. Came online to see if I could offer it to someone else. Had you in mind Cranbourne. Now I'm glad I didn't waste my time going to look at it. Had another guy call from Cranbourne yesterday with a 4 acre property.
    We will gladly take the 4 acres if you are too busy!!

Will send you the details via PM wheelers
    BLUEBOY

thanks mate, wasnt really expecting but if you are too busy will gladly have a look. cheers

BLUEBOY

I have a small cleanup for quote in Carnegie, if anyone is interested, call me for details. Dean 0423 386 400
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather.....not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car!!!

Austral NSW....BUT soon, oh yeah very soon will be living on the Gold Coast ! bring it on baby.

Simmo if your still interested give me a call 0407494849 and ill fill you in on the details,also have a new client that is super keen to get somebody to start doing his block in the middle of Liverpool I was honest and up front with him and told him about my move. He asked if I could recommend somebody the job will be for at least 2 years as he has a DA for the block so if you want to get in contact with me im sure you will pick this one up as well.

Commercial mowing and gardening quote in Camberfield Vic for well known large company current gardener is there 3 and a half days a week tasks include ride-on mowing (large area) garden maintenance and general tidy up of grounds one for the bigger boys/girls out there. Nice lady who's organising it they r getting contractors to see them next week its too big for us so if you think your a chance to take it on contact me my details are on my website cheers.

4.50pn 23/1/11 3 possible jobs.

1. Maryknoll - slashing 2-3 acres - urgent

2. F/T Gully lawnmowing

3.Doveton 1 off trimming of plants

Email through my webpage

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    4.50pn 23/1/11 3 possible jobs.

1. Maryknoll - slashing 2-3 acres - urgent

2. F/T Gully lawnmowing

3.Doveton 1 off trimming of plants

Email through my webpage
    Anyone interested - for any of you guys that are quiet??

We had a call yesterday to do a quote for 4 acres in Cranbourne West, I wonder if it the same job

Anyone service Somerton?

Quote:
    As discussed please send through a contact for me to seek a quote for some work slashing back the grass (currently waist height) on the blocks behind our Somerton Terminal (PowerGas) on Union Road (off Somerton Road) in Somerton.

It is for Origin Energy. We are doing their old property in Dandenong. They have asked for a quote on their Somerton plant. Anyone interested PM me and I will pass on details.

Body corporate in Toorak requires a quote for regular maintenance of gardens and lawns and sweep of paths they also want suggestions on how to improve the site. Weekly or fortnightly let me know asap via my webpage.

Page 29 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast