Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Iam drinking miller chill after a F22ed up day tell yall tommrow I will drown the pain lol lol.....

Afghans cats p*** ...yuck
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Na Bluey, I got to agreewith Imp here.
    Im an old diehard, cub all the way but, try this one on a real hot day. It isnt too sweet & the dash of citrus is soooo refreshing.
    Guess Im a trendy now......................... or a sheila .
    Cheers Dean.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamandeves
    Na Bluey, I got to agreewith Imp here.
    Im an old diehard, cub all the way but, try this one on a real hot day. It isnt too sweet & the dash of citrus is soooo refreshing.
    Guess Im a trendy now......................... or a sheila .
    Cheers Dean.

I drank ****loads of it in Pakistan at the US Marines base there in 1982. Got me pissed but didn't like it. But hey when in need drink anything. It might have changed since. It was pretty weak back then. Can't say i have tried it since.
    Cheers

Bluey

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

I agree on this one try one on a stinking hot day Bluey refreshing. When you say you drank heaps are you thinking about the straight up beer or this one that has the lime twist in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve
    I agree on this one try one on a stinking hot day Bluey refreshing. When you say you drank heaps are you thinking about the straight up beer or this one that has the lime twist in it?
    No crap like lime twist in those days SS. The marines would have shot you on sight if you did that. It was the straight up beer. Actually it wasn't that bad I was just stirring Impala. The yanks there showed us a good time and I have fond memories of Karachi. My ship was attached to the US 7th Fleet and it was steaming between Karachi and Singapore waiting for the **** to hit the fan with Iran and Iraq. The good thing was for us Aussies we dropped off for a couple of days R and R at each end while the poor old yanks kept steaming
    Cheers

Bluey

I wonder if admin could do something using Google Maps...so that this site has a map with little pins showing where the indi's are located (or service area), click on the pin and it brings up the indi's name and contact details?

http://creativebits.org/webdev/googl...n_your_website
    ~ Joanne ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs HMS
    I wonder if admin could do something using Google Maps...so that this site has a map with little pins showing where the indi's are located (or service area), click on the pin and it brings up the indi's name and contact details?

http://creativebits.org/webdev/googl...n_your_website

I Admin on another forum that does just this. It is brilliant mod. Whilst I use SMF I am sure VBulletin could do it
    Cheers

Bluey

I am soon to "prune my client list" in Waverley and Bayside areas. These clients may be suitable for "newbies" etc so if anyone is wanting to try some clients free of charge just send me a message.
    john

Why not sell um BB? U spent time & money building up the clienetel.
    Cheers Dean.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamandeves
    Why not sell um BB? U spent time & money building up the clienetel.
    Cheers Dean.
    I reckon this is a very generous offer by BB. Obviously he has thought about it and the fact that he is willing to offer these free to a new operator is a testament to him and this site. Well done Black Bear. I just wish he was about when I was setting up.
    Cheers

Bluey

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK BEAR
    I am soon to "prune my client list" in Waverley and Bayside areas. These clients may be suitable for "newbies" etc so if anyone is wanting to try some clients free of charge just send me a message.
    john
    I'll send you a pm, maybe meet up on thursday or friday.

Too Kind, I just shot you an email Black Bear, if no one beats me to it, I'm sure we can work out a win win for us both.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B
    Too Kind, I just shot you an email Black Bear, if no one beats me to it, I'm sure we can work out a win win for us both.
    Beat me to it Andy

If you have any more in the Waverley area BB, i'm in that area tomorrow

Cheers

Jay
    Silkwood Garden Care
    Areas we service are:
    Blackburn, Blackburn South, Burwood East, Burwood, Mt Waverly, Glen Waverley

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey
    I reckon this is a very generous offer by BB. Obviously he has thought about it and the fact that he is willing to offer these free to a new operator is a testament to him and this site. Well done Black Bear. I just wish he was about when I was setting up.
    I have much of my business for sale BUT i know i will not be able to handle all the work 2 days p/w with a mate so rather than just lose them i will give them away when i cannot service them. The other option is to just give some work to an operator in the area as i find i cannot do it in that particular week. The clients will vary but terms will be exceptionally generous and this will allow me to keep areas compact also.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast