Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

9.50pm 21 feb: Slashing of a block in central Dandenong. Will need selp propelled slasher as apparently their is a 1metre drop to get in the entrance as the rest of the area is boarded up - area approx 1100 square metres. email me preferred through website

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    9.50pm 21 feb: Slashing of a block in central Dandenong. Will need selp propelled slasher as apparently their is a 1metre drop to get in the entrance as the rest of the area is boarded up - area approx 1100 square metres. email me preferred through website
    Taken by Scott

I have 7 clients in the Ryde area I need to move as I am moving into another job.

3 of them have the odd need here and there for some basic weeding. The other 4 are straight cuts.

I'm not looking for any payment. Just a reliable independent contractor to look after them.

Email me cdykstra@bigpond.net.au if you are interested.

Thanks, Chris

Standard size block in Cobram, half grass half dirt, Anyone interested.

Senior Member The Local Gardener's Avatar

Hey there John boy, have you missed me, you will need a bullet proof vest for central Dandenong..

Quote Originally Posted by The Local Gardener View Post
    Hey there John boy, have you missed me, you will need a bullet proof vest for central Dandenong..
    How nice of you to grace us with your presence TLG!

Quote Originally Posted by The Local Gardener View Post
    Miss you!! Or miss the whingeing

I like whingeing to you John, your so sensitive the best of times you are the only one who understands.....

Very Helpful Member

so Nick were you at fantasy world on saturday
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    so Nick were you at fantasy world on saturday
    Yep, the blokes name was Geoff. (the welder) lol.....only just got my ute back, did a cylinder head...

2 March @ 8.40pm. One off lawn mowing required in Mulgrave before Monday. Contact me via email preferred

Hey Jumpnut... The Ryde jobs still available?
    Ill send you an email
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

5/3 @ 7.40pm There are five box hedges ranging 3-6 meters long, they havent been let get too out of control - also some grass needs spraying . Hawthorn East. Contact John on email

5/3 @ 7.40pm There are five box hedges ranging 3-6 meters long, they havent been let get too out of control - also some grass needs spraying . Hawthorn East. Contact John on email
    Taken by Scott

I've got a ride on job for the yard of a warehouse that one of my clients has just taken a lease on.
    It's in Mt Ku-ring-gai (near Hornsby). If anyone is interested please give me a buzz Adrian: 0477 171 222.

Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast