Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Bump! I didn't realise this job is urgent. Anyone? The local VIP guy in the area has a ride on but I would like to give it to an Indie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    I've got a ride on job for the yard of a warehouse that one of my clients has just taken a lease on.
    It's in Mt Ku-ring-gai (near Hornsby). If anyone is interested please give me a buzz Adrian: 0477 171 222.

Got a job in Wheelers Hill, trimming the tops off about 6 or 7 conifers, roughly 9 metres high. Yes 9 metres
    mail me for details
    Cheers

I have guy who has an award winning garden with 4m high hedges amongst other hedges which require on-going care, it is in the Lane Cove (NSW) area anyone interested and has the ability, please PM me for further details.

After someone who de thatches lawns in Brisbane? Job is in Bardon.
    Life's a garden, dig it! Life's a garden, dig it!

If anyone in the Berwick, Narre Warren, Cranbourne area would like me to pass there details on for quotes etc PM me your details and I will direct them to you. Pretty much full up at present but would rather another indy gets the work.

Cheers
    Al
    May's Total Garden Care
    www.maystotalgardencare.com
    Ph: 0400556979

Have a clean up job in Gaven.Drop me a pm if interested.

Probably a good 3 days work for 2 guys,job does not have to be completed in one hit and can be worked into your schedule.I have given the customer an idea of day rates for 2 men so she is not expecting a beer money bob. Would prefer a member of Indy.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Need help guys and girls both ride ons went down today, the deck went on one and the spare machine after working for an hour decided it didn't want to work anymore so we had to hand mow the factories i have one hour worth of ride on work tomorrow in Keysborough so if anyone can mow it for me i'll do the edges just needs mowing i really dont have the energy to mow it by hand. I know some of you work Sundays so if you have a ride-on and want to earn some money tomorrow let me know how much and we can arrange it from there thanks from Scooby. Contact me via my webpage or pm on here.

Not good scoob can I ask what type of rides on you got???
    But if you aint ''STIHL'' you aint real....

Scoob, dont have a rideon, but if you're desperate for help let me know..................b4 I drink too much
    Cheers Fred.

steve give us a buzz anytime tonight i might be able to help you out tomorow afternoon 040 304 9366

Thank u all for the offer to help very generous, John has offered to help and i will be more than happy to help him out when he needs it. Fred u can get on it now if u haven't already. Cheers big ed.

Impala the one with the deck issues is a 42 inch Huskie and the other one that doesn't seem to want to work even after a recent service is a cox stockman 32 inch cut. I hit the base of a cut off road sign with the Huskie so $1000 later and that will be fixed and i'm thinking something relatively minor will see the cox up and running again. A man's gotta have his cox running well or life just wouldn't be the same .

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Thank u all for the offer to help very generous, John has offered to help and i will be more than happy to help him out when he needs it. Fred u can get on it now if u haven't already. Cheers big ed.

Impala the one with the deck issues is a 42 inch Huskie and the other one that doesn't seem to want to work even after a recent service is a cox stockman 32 inch cut. I hit the base of a cut off road sign with the Huskie so $1000 later and that will be fixed and i'm thinking something relatively minor will see the cox up and running again. A man's gotta have his cox running well or life just wouldn't be the same .
    and folks this is another one of the reasons if you do rideon work you have too charge correctly as it's not just fuel and belts but little accidents that can cost you a small fortune
    p.s Scooby I'm not trying to imply that you don't
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by Fred's mowing View Post
    Scoob, dont have a rideon, but if you're desperate for help let me know..................b4 I drink too much
    Cheers Fred.
    Pheeeeeeew!
    Cheers Fred.

Huskies are good yah Ill be asking the owners if they any surprizes and on the first mow walk throw the job twise with a medal dectertor lol....just incase
    But if you aint ''STIHL'' you aint real....

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Need help guys and girls both ride ons went down today, the deck went on one and the spare machine after working for an hour decided it didn't want to work anymore so we had to hand mow the factories i have one hour worth of ride on work tomorrow in Keysborough so if anyone can mow it for me i'll do the edges just needs mowing i really dont have the energy to mow it by hand. I know some of you work Sundays so if you have a ride-on and want to earn some money tomorrow let me know how much and we can arrange it from there thanks from Scooby. Contact me via my webpage or pm on here.
    just arrived back from a wedding, bit under the weather but if still desperate give me a call in the morning. 0402 472 996

Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast