Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Big hedging job in Berwick, Vic.

Details in Private section.

Clean out planter boxes and remove rubish from roof patio of unit block. Rubish to be taken down lift to underground carpark then taken away. Job is in Ramsgate NSW PM me if interested for details.
    Dean
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Two trees; eucalypt; about 15 m tall. Cut down, stump grinding, root chasing, waste removal. Steep concrete driveway access to work site. Upper North Shore, Sydney.

Also, free caravan (unreg) and free shed (Colourbond) at same site.

PM for details.

Cheers - GardenGuy.
    My Garden Guy - www.mygardenguy.com.au. Visit us at Facebook too! Visit our Blog for seasonal updates and hints about what your garden needs now.
    Servicing Sydney's North Shore from Chatswood to Cowan. Lawn mowing, gardening services, clean-ups and more.

If you need lawn mowing and garden services, you need an ILMCOA member. Check the directory for someone local to you.

Anybody service Bacchus Marsh? I have a flat half acre property to quote for a regular service. Call me on 0423 386 400 Dean.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather.....not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    I need a helper for a job on Tuesday 1st May for 4-6 hours at Darlinghurst( In the city). I have to audit an irrigation system in a public area and have to have people around incase something sprays onto the pathways where people might be. There are no plans showing where each station waters, so I just need someone to listen around for the driplines in the garden beds, and to let me know if the lawn sprinklers come on so I can shut them off before anyone gets wet. They wanted it done as quickly as possible to avoid being a nuisance, so I need at least 3 people on site to hopefully have it done within 4 hours. I have someone booked in to help already but need another 1. It will be starting at 7.30. Very cruisy job if anyone is looking for half a days work, PM me or ring me. Might be good for the inner west guys.
    I did this with Stripes. It was very cruisy and good sorts about for the optic nerve. Obviosly I will try and help him out 1st up but I encourage others to help (you do get paid, though some would do it for free).

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD View Post
    I did this with Stripes. It was very cruisy and good sorts about for the optic nerve. Obviosly I will try and help him out 1st up but I encourage others to help (you do get paid, though some would do it for free).
    haha thanks Mike. The perve wasn't bad and the nutter junkies gave us a bit of a laugh too.

Looks like I have found another irrigation guy from up here to give me a hand in Goulburn in a week or so but the more help the better, so if you have a spare couple of days you can come down if you like. How often do you go to Wakefield Park?

BTW Next time I do that service job at the cross in Spring I will let you know and will make sure it's a nice sunny day!

Does anyone on here do wood splitting, job is half way between Upper beaconsfield and narre Warren East, drop me a line if interested.

Another Upper North Shore one.

Enough tree destruction to make tree-huggers cry in fits of rage. Client has Council permit for destruction of, oh, just about everything. Pine tree >20m tall. Huge maple out back. And a whole heap more.

Front access pretty easy. Rear area access difficult. Portable hardware only for rear area access.

Special client. PM for details.

Cheers - GardenGuy.
    My Garden Guy - www.mygardenguy.com.au. Visit us at Facebook too! Visit our Blog for seasonal updates and hints about what your garden needs now.
    Servicing Sydney's North Shore from Chatswood to Cowan. Lawn mowing, gardening services, clean-ups and more.

If you need lawn mowing and garden services, you need an ILMCOA member. Check the directory for someone local to you.

anyone work the Fitzroy area? got a regular body corp job that needs quoting.. a little too far out of my area.. george st fitzroy

If anyone has any paving/stone work in South East/Eastern Melbourne they don't want or cant do pass them on to us as we have now added this as part of our list of services you can contact us through the webpage and while your there send us your details so we can help you out when needed cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    If anyone has any paving/stone work in South East/Eastern Melbourne they don't want or cant do pass them on to us as we have now added this as part of our list of services you can contact us through the webpage and while your there send us your details so we can help you out when needed cheers.
    Gladly Scoob I hate paving and rock!!!!!!!!!!

One in Seacombe Gardens. Here is the enquiry off the website. PM for details

"Rental house of students. Broken lawnmower. In need of mow and basic garden maintenance for next house inspection."
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

I might go out and get a licence to cut huge trees down...
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Lawn mowing Carrum Downs...PM for details

Sterlo
    I spend most of my money on beer and horses, I just waste the rest....

http://www.sterlinggardenservices.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sterlo View Post
    Lawn mowing Carrum Downs...PM for details

Sterlo

Taken by cranbourne mowing
    I spend most of my money on beer and horses, I just waste the rest....

http://www.sterlinggardenservices.com/

Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast