Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Laying sandstone slabs to match existing sawn sandstone steps, slabs to match lawn level for ease of mowing, etc. Circa 2 x 4 m. PM for detailed spec. Upper North Shore.

Cheers - GardenGuy.
    My Garden Guy - www.mygardenguy.com.au. Visit us at Facebook too! Visit our Blog for seasonal updates and hints about what your garden needs now.
    Servicing Sydney's North Shore from Chatswood to Cowan. Lawn mowing, gardening services, clean-ups and more.

If you need lawn mowing and garden services, you need an ILMCOA member. Check the directory for someone local to you.

Anyone work the Coburg area lady needs a compost bin cleaned out and a general tidy up of the yard half a day to a days work or so i was told (so its probably going to take two days lol) needs it asap contact me via webpage cheers from Scooby/Craig

4-5 cu. m cut waste removal and dumping, Upper North Shore. Easy job - back up - load up - take 'er away.

Am changing vehicles shortly, so sold my towbar as it was worth more as a part than as part of the vehicle (go figure), so can't accept the job.

PM for details.

Cheers - GardenGuy.
    My Garden Guy - www.mygardenguy.com.au. Visit us at Facebook too! Visit our Blog for seasonal updates and hints about what your garden needs now.
    Servicing Sydney's North Shore from Chatswood to Cowan. Lawn mowing, gardening services, clean-ups and more.

If you need lawn mowing and garden services, you need an ILMCOA member. Check the directory for someone local to you.

Geoff if you want another regular customer in Keysborough give me call or text this week. It's in the area down behind the Keysie footy club, small lawn easy job older customer just not in my current target area cheers.

Smile Re: Current Jobs List

Ride on mowing job at a brothel In Dandy approx 1 acre if anyone is interested. Just a mow & blow - no edging needed. I was a little expensive so email me 1st if you need the work and want to know what I quoted. Its just a once off!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    Ride on mowing job at a brothel In Dandy approx 1 acre if anyone is interested. Just a mow & blow - no edging needed. I was a little expensive so email me 1st if you need the work and want to know what I quoted. Its just a once off!
    LOL, do they pay in blow jobs...

no edging needed

hmmmm so what do thay do with the edging ????? do thay wax it or something ????

job in west footscray... pruning roses, standard + climbing and weeding garden beds.. decent sized job but im not in a position to take it on atm.
    pm me ASAP so I can forward on your details

Guys I have a good customer that is moving to lane cove and he has asked me if I new anyone in that area, so I told him about the indy site and asked me if I could try and organise something,
    He pays good never having to wait for it, and is a regular, always gets me to come even if there's nothing to do lol

The job will be ready in about 2 weeks. Let me know if any indies are out that way and I'll be happy to pass on his details

Commercial clean-up in Dingley Village i just don't have the time at present to do it as i have other things on the go but if your into commercial clean-ups this one could be for you looks a nice earner slashing and removal of long thick grass, take away rubbish etc if your keen send me an email via my webpage, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Commercial clean-up in Dingley Village i just don't have the time at present to do it as i have other things on the go but if your into commercial clean-ups this one could be for you looks a nice earner slashing and removal of long thick grass, take away rubbish etc if your keen send me an email via my webpage, cheers.
    Job has been passed on to somebody, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Job has been passed on to somebody, cheers.
    Does he live in Dingley?
    Cheers Fred.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred's mowing View Post
    Does he live in Dingley?
    Cheers Fred.
    No Fred a little further down, job was too big for a single operator more a 2 to 3 person job .

actually Fredrick its Dingley Village,you have to get the village bit old chap , hip hip lol

Ho huuuuuummmmmm!
    Cheers Fred.

Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast