Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Quote Originally Posted by sterlo View Post
    sent....

Sterlo
    Taken by Sterlo

15/4 @ 6.20pm.
    Braeside/Mordialloc area. I got the job but now don't want it - more work involved that I can handle and realise I under quoted it now I have the run down of what was being done.
    Weekly servicing most of year (3-5 hrs) with some 2 weekly in summer months. 2 types of couch grass, buffalo and some kikuyu to be cut with cylinder and rotary mowers supplied.
    Plenty of fertilising garden beds & lawns, weedspraying lawn weed and insect control together with irrigation control and all the extras like over topdressing, scarifying etc.
    Someone who knows lawns and how to look after them together with living reasonably close to the area as they could be quite demanding.

ONE OTHER PERSON HAS 1ST CHOICE.

A few jobs if anyone is interested. No more to you Sterlo

Chirnside Park - regular lawn mowing/garden maintenance.

Murrumbeena - one off mow

Bayswater - garden clean up - sounds a bit like rubbish removal but could be worth a look.

Email me with your name and number to my S.E.Mowing email address

Quote Originally Posted by South East Mowing View Post
    A few jobs if anyone is interested. No more to you Sterlo

Chirnside Park - regular lawn mowing/garden maintenance.

Murrumbeena - one off mow

Bayswater - garden clean up - sounds a bit like rubbish removal but could be worth a look.

Email me with your name and number to my S.E.Mowing email address
    I dont cover those areas anyways......

Sterlo
    I spend most of my money on beer and horses, I just waste the rest....

http://www.sterlinggardenservices.com/

15/4 @ 6.20pm.
    Braeside/Mordialloc area. I got the job but now don't want it - more work involved that I can handle and realise I under quoted it now I have the run down of what was being done.
    Weekly servicing most of year (3-5 hrs) with some 2 weekly in summer months. 2 types of couch grass, buffalo and some kikuyu to be cut with cylinder and rotary mowers supplied.
    Plenty of fertilising garden beds & lawns, weedspraying lawn weed and insect control together with irrigation control and all the extras like over topdressing, scarifying etc.
    Someone who knows lawns and how to look after them together with living reasonably close to the area as they could be quite demanding.

ONE OTHER PERSON HAS 1ST CHOICE.
    If I may, I've seen this one, you'll be taking over from a top notch ex-golf course green keeper, would be great to have on your portfolio not to mention the references you could get from succeeding in this one!!! I really wanted it myself but felt I lacked the experience and knowledge, would suit someone local with plenty of greens skill and knowledge. Thanks John for the opportunity, maybe one day down the track I'll be more ready.

25/4 @ 7pm. Slashing approx 900 sq mtr block lysterfield. I cant get there for a week or more.

Email me if interested.

Regular job up for grabs as current gardener is not reliable in Gruyere near Healesville. Mowing and gardening. Property is part of a winery so could be a good get with good exposure. Haven't seen it so i don't know anymore about what is involved. Contact me via my website and i will pass on the details cheers from Scooby.

Anyone who does Brighton I have a "double" to be taken care of. Clients of mine for 7 and 10+ years but parking is an issue as I now tow trailer most times in Bayside.
    Middle Brighton, 2 x mows, 1 has some quarterly trimming etc. Email me John

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Regular job up for grabs as current gardener is not reliable in Gruyere near Healesville. Mowing and gardening. Property is part of a winery so could be a good get with good exposure. Haven't seen it so i don't know anymore about what is involved. Contact me via my website and i will pass on the details cheers from Scooby.
    No takers for this one, pity seemed like a good job, regular ride on mowing, gardening etc

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    No takers for this one, pity seemed like a good job, regular ride on mowing, gardening etc
    email sent, voicemail left...

Sterlo

Anyone who does Brighton I have a "double" to be taken care of. Clients of mine for 7 and 10+ years but parking is an issue as I now tow trailer most times in Bayside.

Try Again..........................

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

25/4 @ 7pm. Slashing approx 900 sq mtr block lysterfield. I cant get there for a week or more.

Email me if interested.
    Did this job today. Thanks for the lead Sterlo. $180 for an hour and a halfs work. So cant complain considering I was about to go home before I got the call.

Turns out he's in the building game and took a heap of business cards.

I guess its the same job?

5/5 6.15pm Please email or call re doing some casual garden maintenance at my parents' house esp. pruning fruit trees (1 apple and 1 peach)and general garden maintenance.
    anyone up for this one??

This is taken care of!

5/5 6.15pm Please email or call re doing some casual garden maintenance at my parents' house esp. pruning fruit trees (1 apple and 1 peach)and general garden maintenance.
    anyone up for this one??
    Maybe best to let people know what area they live in John......

Sterlo

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast