Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Quote Originally Posted by South East Mowing View Post
    5/5 6.15pm Please email or call re doing some casual garden maintenance at my parents' house esp. pruning fruit trees (1 apple and 1 peach)and general garden maintenance.
    anyone up for this one??
    This one taken care of by Tom!

Any guys in Melbourne interested in working in a 20 acre retirement village - approx. 200 units - outer south east Melbourne?

I need to quote it and will get more details next week BUT it will be a 12 month contract with a 3 year term to follow if all parties are happy.

From experience money is not fantastic but it will most likely be 26 cuts per year and possibly gardening on top, so good regular money for a day or two every 2 weeks.

If anyone is interested it looks ideal for a walker (if it needs catching) but I have a catcher ride on also. Let me know what type of gear you have, what sorts of rates you expect for this type of work, and a bit about yourself, experience, capabilities, time avail etc.
    Last edited by administrator; 13-05-2013 at 10:30 PM.

ANyone in the Wollongong NSW area?
    I have a client in Mittagong who has a property in the gong and has been having all soughts of issues with the current guy mowing their lawns.
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Any guys in Melbourne interested in working in a 20 acre retirement village - approx. 200 units - outer south east Melbourne?

I need to quote it and will get more details next week BUT it will be a 12 month contract with a 3 year term to follow if all parties are happy.

From experience money is not fantastic but it will most likely be 26 cuts per year and possibly gardening on top, so good regular money for a day or two every 2 weeks.

If anyone is interested it looks ideal for a walker (if it needs catching) but I have a catcher ride on also. Let me know what type of gear you have, what sorts of rates you expect for this type of work, and a bit about yourself, experience, capabilities, time avail etc.
    Hey Admin, do you know of any newer guys started recently?

Looks like I may have this and another 30+hrs every fortnight to quote. I would prefer not to go down the path of employees.

Work would be from Braeside, Dandenong, Berwick, Pakenham.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Regular job up for grabs as current gardener is not reliable in Gruyere near Healesville. Mowing and gardening. Property is part of a winery so could be a good get with good exposure. Haven't seen it so i don't know anymore about what is involved. Contact me via my website and i will pass on the details cheers from Scooby.
    Taken by Cam/Sterlo. Good to see an Indi get it.

Hey Admin, do you know of any newer guys started recently?

Looks like I may have this and another 30+hrs every fortnight to quote. I would prefer not to go down the path of employees.

Work would be from Braeside, Dandenong, Berwick, Pakenham.
    Here is an idea you might want to try. Why don't you share them with the Indi's who have been helping you over the journey and who have been contributing to the forum for a while. I'm sure the guys/girls who have been around a while who currently work those areas would love to help.

Gosh golly gee, i mow my daughters place every 3-4 weeks down there, but i'm a newbie and dont want to stuff things up, would be good to find out what the other guy was doing wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by imoww View Post
    ANyone in the Wollongong NSW area?
    I have a client in Mittagong who has a property in the gong and has been having all soughts of issues with the current guy mowing their lawns.

great to hear BSD. the guy they have just rocks up any time he feels like.
    then calls the client saying hes there. but
    its when they are at work.
    he is supposed to confirm the day before.
    so they can organise the yard , dog poo etc.
    they had an agreement to mow on fridays but
    he never does it then.
    if your interested, ill let them now

Quote Originally Posted by BSD View Post
    Gosh golly gee, i mow my daughters place every 3-4 weeks down there, but i'm a newbie and dont want to stuff things up, would be good to find out what the other guy was doing wrong.
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

We have allot of newbies to our area. (Mittagong-Bowral)
    Would like to know whos who.

Thats ok, i'm still employed and become redundant on 13th june, i have seen some members down that way, maybe they'll read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by imoww View Post
    great to hear BSD. the guy they have just rocks up any time he feels like.
    then calls the client saying hes there. but
    its when they are at work.
    he is supposed to confirm the day before.
    so they can organise the yard , dog poo etc.
    they had an agreement to mow on fridays but
    he never does it then.
    if your interested, ill let them now

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Here is an idea you might want to try. Why don't you share them with the Indi's who have been helping you over the journey and who have been contributing to the forum for a while. I'm sure the guys/girls who have been around a while who currently work those areas would love to help.
    That's the idea, got a couple on board already but can't have all Chiefs and no Indians. Seemed to get a few enquiries for the ride on work but that will be done by 2 of us already.

19/5 @ 5.35pm Got a front and back yard clean up of newly purchased house in Boronia that will be rented out. If interested email or call me.

"Hi There,
    We have inherited a property and need some help with an overgrown backyard.
    We would ultimately like to make the backyard low maintenance as we will be renting the property out.
    Looking for a quote to clear the backyard and tidy the front yard"

Looks like it could be a good one!

19/5 @ 5.35pm Got a front and back yard clean up of newly purchased house in Boronia that will be rented out. If interested email or call me.

"Hi There,
    We have inherited a property and need some help with an overgrown backyard.
    We would ultimately like to make the backyard low maintenance as we will be renting the property out.
    Looking for a quote to clear the backyard and tidy the front yard"

Looks like it could be a good one!
    Taken by Darren

That's the idea, got a couple on board already but can't have all Chiefs and no Indians. Seemed to get a few enquiries for the ride on work but that will be done by 2 of us already.
    Good stuff, help the guys/girls that contribute on here. Win,Win.

Commercial job to be quoted in Kensington. Sorry i don't have the in's and out's of the job. But i do know the client is not happy with the current gardener as they keep on adding items to the on going price and the price has started to blow out, way out so they are looking for someone who will give them a price to maintain it and stick to it. You will need to ring me asap if you want it cause he wants to get someone soon.

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast