Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

25/3 @ 4.15pm. Regular mowing quote needed Hampton Park. Email only please

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Commercial Mowing View Post
    25/3 @ 4.15pm. Regular mowing quote needed Hampton Park. Email only please
    Taken by Sterlo

Strong lead for a maintenance job at an apartment complex in St Kilda rd Melbourne. I've been asked to quote it (i was also asked a year ago) but unless i put on another crew or let go work I already have i can't fit the job in as it's too large, so rather than let it go I thought i'd post it on here.

The place itself is an oasis, it's the sort of job that would take pride of place on the front page of your website, it looks that good.

Quick overview- they have asked for 15 hrs a week at this stage for 50 weeks a year, the amount of weeks can be adjusted if you need holidays etc, it depends on what suits you, but around the 50 mark is what they want. Parking onsite, basically garden maintenance and lawn mowing is what it entails, mulcher onsite, not sure on waste bins.

At a guess i'd say they would be happy with a quote around the $40,000 to $45,000 a year mark, but ultimately that's up to you.

I'll give you a good wrap so your foot would be well and truly in the door.

Would not suit the mow, blow and go types requires someone who knows a little about gardening.

Contact me via the details on my website, don't pm me here as my inbox is pretty much full cheers from Craig.

16/4 @7pm. One off end of lease mow in Hallam required by next week at latest. Email me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    Strong lead for a maintenance job at an apartment complex in St Kilda rd Melbourne. I've been asked to quote it (i was also asked a year ago) but unless i put on another crew or let go work I already have i can't fit the job in as it's too large, so rather than let it go I thought i'd post it on here.

The place itself is an oasis, it's the sort of job that would take pride of place on the front page of your website, it looks that good.

Quick overview- they have asked for 15 hrs a week at this stage for 50 weeks a year, the amount of weeks can be adjusted if you need holidays etc, it depends on what suits you, but around the 50 mark is what they want. Parking onsite, basically garden maintenance and lawn mowing is what it entails, mulcher onsite, not sure on waste bins.

At a guess i'd say they would be happy with a quote around the $40,000 to $45,000 a year mark, but ultimately that's up to you.

I'll give you a good wrap so your foot would be well and truly in the door.

Would not suit the mow, blow and go types requires someone who knows a little about gardening.

Contact me via the details on my website, don't pm me here as my inbox is pretty much full cheers from Craig.
    Apologies for not mentioning this sooner but this lead has been taken.

Work Wanted: Enquiry today asking for work, mowing ,hedging, whatever, Name is Paul Lives in Canmpbelltown NSW, . He sounded keen and has experience, has a car and is fit and in his 30's, said he's ok to travel, He said its ok for me to put his name and number on this site. That's about it really.
    Last edited by administrator; 20-10-2014 at 11:05 AM.

job available in Dingley village for pruning hedges...please pm for details

Work wanted by local qualified gardener [Suzanne] have over 25 years experience mildura and districts ph:0427 354 167
    or email stanner7@bigpond.com.au thanks.

Anyone work the Eaglemont area?

Received this:

I am looking for a gardener with good knowledge of trees/plants in the area of Eaglemont. We have inherited a large landscaped award winning garden and we interested in someone who can not only maintain it but also give us ideas on continuing to keep it at it's best.
    The only lawn mowing is the nature strip. We need a general clean, pruning. The maintenance of fruit trees which appear a little diseased pruning and tree surgery and advice re new plants. We also we like to resurrect the veggie patch.
    If you are aware of any reputable gardeners who might be interested we would be happy for them to come out have a look and provide us with a quote.

Anyone that is interested give me a call cheers Craig.

A friend of mine is looking for someone to do garden maintenance for a Qld Government building at the Sunshine Coast (Qld).

If you're interested shoot me a message.

Anyone interested in some weeding in Rowville, possibly a couple of hours, and if the owner is happy it will turn regular. Pm me for contact number

G'day folks. Anyone south of Adelaide want a big handy man and clean up job.
    Job is in Hallett Cove and is ASAP.

Two sofas to be removed.
    Supply two internal doors and hang.
    Sand and re vanished three wooden window frames.
    Full yard clean up.

Job is for a small rental company I do work for and there would possibly be more work from them in the future.

Cheers Steve.
    Last edited by administrator; 20-10-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Does anyone use a mechanical edger "Atom" type or similar? If so can it be used on "pebble crete" driveway areas etc.

I have a large area that needs doing and they have asked for an Atom or similar to be used. It also has a large amount of pebble crete and thought the Atom may damage it?

Any ideas?

they run on a single rubber wheel like a mower, offset to the blade, so the only part touching the hard surface is the wheel - I guess that's what you're asking? you just need to be reasonably careful steering

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Quote Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
    they run on a single rubber wheel like a mower, offset to the blade, so the only part touching the hard surface is the wheel - I guess that's what you're asking? you just need to be reasonably careful steering
    Thanks mate, probably ok if I use it but subbies or employee may be a different matter.

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast