Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Bgs you need to get rid of some Pm's as you inbox is full.
    Life's a garden, dig it! Life's a garden, dig it!

Quote Originally Posted by Back to Basics
    Bgs you need to get rid of some Pm's as you inbox is full.

sorry should be clear now.

Thanks

Hi all,

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for all the valuable info i have read on this forum, I am in the process of starting a business in Ballarat, and without this forum probably would have joined a franchise

I have been looking at www.tenderlink.com and there is a current tender for hedging work in springvale if people are interested.

Their Reference is AU-450870.

Hopefully this doesn't tread on another indy's toes by putting this out there.

Anyway I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Cheers

Andrew

Andrew

I got some creamy contracts in Ararat and Stawell that I want to subby out if you are interested.

Before you say - "nah, too far to travel" - email me to discuss two full days each month at top rates.

No catch. You do work, you bill me, I bill client, client pays me, I pay you (less 15%)
    David
    Mr Sparkle Car Spa

Quote Originally Posted by Anjaryan
    Hi all,

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for all the valuable info i have read on this forum, I am in the process of starting a business in Ballarat, and without this forum probably would have joined a franchise

I have been looking at www.tenderlink.com and there is a current tender for hedging work in springvale if people are interested.

Cheers

Andrew
    Andew, do you have a direct link through to the actual tender? Im having a little trouble finding it.
    Cheers Dean.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamandeves
    Andew, do you have a direct link through to the actual tender? Im having a little trouble finding it.
    Cheers Dean.

Hi Dean,

Try this
    https://www.tenders.gov.au/?event=pu...43C8537BDA08FE

Its for the department of veteran affairs at the springvale war cemetary. Ill add below a copy of the email from www.tenders.com i got but to go through them you need to pay.

Department of Veterans' Affairs
    DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS' AFFAIRS - PROVISION OF HEDGE TRIMMING AT SPRINGVALE WAR CEMETERY AND GARDEN OF REMEMBRANCE, VICTORIA. ATM ID: OAWG/HT/SPR2010. Agency: Department of Veterans' Affairs. Category: 70110000 - Horticulture. Close Date & Time: 1st March 2010 at 4:00 pm. Location: VIC, Melbourne. ATM Type: Request for Tender.
    Description: The purpose of this RFT is to engage a suitably qualified contractor to provide horticultural maintenance services in accordance with the attached Draft Agreement. The service relates to hedge and creeper trimming at the Springvale War Cemetery and Garden of Remembrance in Victoria.
    Timeframe for Delivery: Unit 15 March 2011 unless extended for a further period(s) not exceeding forty eight (48) months.
    Address for Lodgement: AusTender (www.tenders.gov.au) and/or Tender Box, (Attention: Kylie Matruglio), Department of Veterans' Affairs, 13 Keltie Street, PHILLIP, ACT 2606. Contact Officer: Kylie Matruglio. Email Address: wargraves@dva.gov.au This information is subject to change and should be verified on the AusTender Website. Documents available from Internet Site the following address (please click here)

If you want the email let me know an address and ill forward it.

Cheers Andrew

great little tender this one , had a go at it but very competitive...we have a plaque up there and would be a great honor to get the job...heaps of pruning..lovet he way the tender is presented ..very precise and easy to follow...be great if all customers had this detail when you quote a job....good luck for those having a go at it...its worth the experience

Thanx Andrew, will definately have a good look now Geoff has endorsed it, sounds very interesting.
    Cheers Dean.

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anjaryan
    Hi all,

Cheers

Andrew
    Do you pay the 845 dollars to be there registered supplier. All the tenders i can find on there are already closed.
    Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care
    We do everything for your lawn and garden with tender loving care
    find us on facebook under Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care

Quote Originally Posted by Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden
    Do you pay the 845 dollars to be there registered supplier. All the tenders i can find on there are already closed.

I haven't signed with them but i think you pay the $$ to register as a supplier and they send you all the tenders in the areas you register for... you can choose the categories you want to receive them from.
    From what i can tell they are just a business that collates open tenders from everywhere and sends them to you if they suit your requirements.

I dont think they will list open tenders as you can apply for them directly as well therefore they would do themselves out of their $$.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamandeves
    Thanx Andrew, will definately have a good look now Geoff has endorsed it, sounds very interesting.
    Cheers Dean.
    Dean, that tender also closes on 1st March so if you need to get out there to have a look you only have a few days left.

Gday all

I'm brand new to this forum, and failing being able to find an introductions thread I'll say hello here

Anyway I just thought I'd put the word out to see if there are still any active members on here from the Toowoomba region. I did a bit of searching and saw some posts going back years from Apples, TonyR and Collingwood but I don't know if they're still around?

If there is anyone from Toowoomba still here I would love to hear from you re the current jobs list if you have any work you cannot fit into your schedule.

Cheers, Paul

Hi Paul,

I used to be down the range from you. It's lonely for Indy's around there. There's a fellow in Brassall but not sure about any others. Goodluck mate.

Gday Andy

Brassall is in Ipswich which is about a good hour along the highway from here. There's actually quite a few indies here in the Garden City but just not many on this forum it seems. I think there's at the very least 40 on the go in town if the Yellow/White pages and newspaper ads are anything to go by.

hi guys, i have a customer of mine that wants a large tree removed and landscaping done,if anyone is looking for some work in the clayton area send me a message and i will give you the details.

cheers
    brad

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast