Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Hi Guys,
    A commercial client of mine on Springvale rd Glen Waverley has just purchased a rundown old site of approx 12 acres.

Has had little work done to it over the last 12+ months. Previous client moved out 3 months ago.

They have indicated it needs cleaning up - I said winter time was best to start. Heaps and heaps of hedge trimming, small tree reduction as well as general clean up of neglected car parks areas, mowing, slashing etc etc.

We can do some of it but we both take time off during winter and schedule is reasonably full. If they want it done in a big clean up we will definately need help. It may be scheduled over a few months leading up to spring time .

There is easily a weeks work, probably much more as we just took a quick drive through the site a month back before Joe took a month off.

Anyone interested please get in contact. We will do some of the work. Email preferred

Hi
    Am putting in a quote for a school I do and will need help - mainly labouring.

Will have approx 30 wheel barrows of soil dug out of garden beds in a courtyard, and wheeled approx 100mtrs through hallways to a walk in skip.

Will need help taking cutting of trees and shrubs along the same route.

Anyone interested email me and I can organise a viewing to quote.

It will need to be done Saturdays and completed before next school holidays - over winter is best for me.

Some photos of beds and trees.IMG_0153.jpgIMG_0152.jpgIMG_0151.jpgIMG_0150.jpg

Note it has all been freshly painted and floors are polished

Had an email from a guy wanting a quote for a Polo field to be cut regularly.

"John, we are a (horse) Polo club. Our polo field is 275m x 150m (say, 3 soccer fields). We are considering the co st of having it professionally mowed with a sports ground mower for a fine finish. Could you please quote?"

It measures about 10 acres from what he says, probably quite a bit bigger than 3 soccer fields. I don't know if a cylinder mower is what he needs as I would have thought more regular cutting with a good ztr. Never seen a polo field before.

Anyone Indy want to quote it?

Out just past Lilydale

Bell st Coburg, approx 3 acres vacant land. Just been purchased and needs slashing/fence lines sprayed etc periodically until it is developed.
    Not sure when that is but the last 2 blocks I have had from this company have taken approx 2 yrs to go ahead.
    I would like an Indy guy as this client is likely to pass more work as they are expanding in Melbourne.

G'Day mate,
    Just read your post about the Bell Street property. I would love to have a look at it. Please get back to me with all the details.

Thanks Brad Ready Set Mow readysetmow.com.au 0410436625
    BLUEBOY

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEVBOY View Post
    G'Day mate,
    Just read your post about the Bell Street property. I would love to have a look at it. Please get back to me with all the details.

Thanks Brad Ready Set Mow readysetmow.com.au 0410436625
    Taken, thanks Brad

One of my customers in Sydney has a property in central coast needs a clean up.not sure what's involved but it's a bit wild apparently..anyone interested??

Killarney vale area.

Have a job for an ex Navy bloke that someone in Adelaide might want to pick up. this from the client

Location is malvern. Just off unley rd. Require lawns cut and garden tidy about every 3 weeks . My email is d_colliver@hotmail.com for further information. This is a strata job so insurance etc will be needed to be provided.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Have a job for an ex Navy bloke that someone in Adelaide might want to pick up. this from the client

Location is malvern. Just off unley rd. Require lawns cut and garden tidy about every 3 weeks . My email is d_colliver@hotmail.com for further information. This is a strata job so insurance etc will be needed to be provided.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Have a quote I am doing in Dandenong South and will require a start w/c 12/6.

Require someone to help with a garden clean up for 1 day on w/c 12/6 and 1 day on w/c 19/6

Probably 7 hr days max as we have to do a tip run also. Will be 3 people on job including you

I was contacted about an overgrown commercial job in Sunshine West, too far for me, interested parties call me in the next day or two. Initial clean up then regular maintenance. See below

Hi there, just wanting a quote on a large commerical warehouse site. Minimal garden, just edges around concrete car park, but very overgrown as hasn't been properly maintained over the course of 12 months.
    Initial works will be major, then a once monthly maintenance visit would be ideal.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Steve View Post
    I was contacted about an overgrown commercial job in Sunshine West, too far for me, interested parties call me in the next day or two. Initial clean up then regular maintenance. See below

Hi there, just wanting a quote on a large commerical warehouse site. Minimal garden, just edges around concrete car park, but very overgrown as hasn't been properly maintained over the course of 12 months.
    Initial works will be major, then a once monthly maintenance visit would be ideal.
    Thanks
    That was quick, the lead for this job has been taken.

Garden makeover in Lyndhurst. Email or text me.

Any newbies or even non indy members who want work I can't get to look at give me a buzz to discuss. Getting lots of calls from Keysborough, Noble Park, Dandenong, Dandy North, Hallam, Berwick and Doveton Heights!

"would appreciate if someone could have a look at the front yard and discuss the work required. we are available in the mornings before 10.30 am and after 5 pm."

Hi guys, Defence Housing Australia have contacted me to be on the Residential Maintenance Services Panel for Melb, Vic or parts I nominate for.

Any Indy members interested?

See private forum for details

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast