Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Current Jobs List

Default Re: Current Jobs List

Have a look on www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au you may find some one in that suburb you could call .

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    Have a look on www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au you may find some one in that suburb you could call .
    I checked there I don’t know if I am doing it wrong, nothing for Bridgeman Downs or surrounding Suburbs and there only seems to be 3 listings for Brisbane and they are all Southside unfortunately

Had a quote request today but I think it's bit out of my comfort zone to do, so I'm throwing it to you guys.

It's a hedge/line of trees about 20+metres long and in a garden bed about 1-1.5m off the ground. Access is good it's beside house and gate is at front, also access from neighbours driveway as well. They are about 4-5m high at a guess and the client would like the top off them all and some off the side as well.

I have the clients name and number. It's in the Avondale Grove estate up from Mt Waverley train station. PM me or call. Should be a good job if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
    Had a quote request today but I think it's bit out of my comfort zone to do, so I'm throwing it to you guys.

It's a hedge/line of trees about 20+metres long and in a garden bed about 1-1.5m off the ground. Access is good it's beside house and gate is at front, also access from neighbours driveway as well. They are about 4-5m high at a guess and the client would like the top off them all and some off the side as well.

I have the clients name and number. It's in the Avondale Grove estate up from Mt Waverley train station. PM me or call. Should be a good job if you want it.
    And my client across the road might like a quote on their gutters too after I pointed out a little green bush growing up in them.

C'mon I know I've seen other Indy's in the same estate or you fella's a bit further away might make a nice job.

had a great call today from a mob that wanted a quote for 25 hungry jacks stores and asked if i was interested..naturally i was curious but i was let down ...it was in se QLD bugger.asked how they got me ...google search for gardening services led me to my name..anyway referred him to the indy site for contractors..he wasnt interested in jims wanted just an indy so hoping a contactor from QLD gets the opportunity

Mate you missed an opportunity there. Should have said I will get back to you then found an Indie to do the job and got him to quote you and added your cut and and said here you go.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

yeah should of mate ..but hey mate if you cannot do it yourself well i say keep out....once you start using other people with out control then u are stuffed i reckon

Maybe..maybe not. You have to pick the right crew. If other companies did that I would not have half my display install work. Not different to subying really.
    Cheers

Bluey

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

mate i am vic they are in the other county QLD

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    mate i am vic they are in the other county QLD
    Lol....Even more reason why you should have took it. You could have got it for Qld prices and charged Vic prices. Slave labour.
    Cheers

Bluey

Very Helpful Member

gee 25 hungry jacks it might have been almost worth leaving warm ,sunny Melbourne for the cold, wet of S.E Queensland
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Sh2it stir bluey.......now mate ive a chain of taberats in vic that i look after and are buying up over there in SA so i thought i could use you at 12.50 per hour plus GST of course

ahhhh ....I think you missed a a zero there Geoff old mate. Make it $120.50 an hour an I am legs in the air and all yours.
    Cheers

Bluey

geez mate legs in the air holding a whipper in your hand is site to see 120 cheap at half the pricehelp

Seriously I worked all day today for a company that subcontracts me. They work for another company that that takes work off a parent company overseas. I made nearly 1k for the day. Imagine what the others made.
    Cheers

Bluey

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast