Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Lawnmowing : Footwear

Ebony

Default Lawnmowing : Footwear

OK, What footwear do you wear?

Boots? Lace Up? Elastic Sided? Jogger? What brand? Or do you just not care hehe.

Anyone wear Steel Blue Boots (who claim to have the world's most comfortable safety boot hehe)  They do have a pretty impressive information and guarantees.  We have some here, and I personally was taken back at how soft the padding was just to touch.  Here's some more info... 

I am thinking of trying out the woman's line, we don't get those in though haha, TYPICAL

Ebony

Ebony

Default A Boots Many Layers

This is actually one of the tags on the boots

Our supplier highly recommend these boots. Yet he also distributes Blundstone's, Kings footwear, OLIVER, Mongrel Boots, Rivers and others that I know all have a good rep.

INDY MOWING INDY MOWING WWW.INDMOWING.COM.AU
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by administrator; 15-04-2010 at 08:46 PM.

Ebony

^^ lol, they are the boots, not the tag, obviously. Yea, strongly considering dying my hair blonde

Here is the tag - Sorry
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tonyr

Just need to know blondy...can ya get these soles put on thongs cause we coastal folk wear thongs? Tieing laces is just another job we avoid! LOL!

Ok, I'm playin' around, but I've seen a few of my very professional competion wearing thongs, no shirt in summer, serious! Who said scrubs don't effect how people see this industry eh?

Hey re boots, what if I wanna try em on first?
    Ya know, a walk up the isle....no, not that isle! geesh!
    I might wanna see how pretty each colour looks on me first, like one must look ones ***y best ya know up here in paradise!

Now I guess you are tellin' me this was meant to be another serious thread, and one must behave one's self!

Easycareacres

Default footwear

Haa Tony, I liked the walk up the isle bit so true.
    I wear redback strecth sides no laces. Found laces very dangerous climbing aboard deck to get to seat.
    Those boots look very comfortable sole you displayed Eb
    Eb why trade in your high heels.

Tonyr

i've tried Blunstones, nothing flash I reckon.

Been wearing Rossi's for about 10 years, stretch sides, great leather, great grip and shock absorbsion sole, very good boot, not as good as me thongs though as my foot doesn't get a tan, bummer!

So your turn, tell us about ya feet!

odin

work boots on the style of eb's pic....mine have to be water resistant ..the heavy dew and rains in early spring are chilly ..at least i want my feet dry lol .

Tonyr

Mate, c'mon, how do you get your little tootsies wet and cold when you are cruisin' around on a big red Z!??

I worry about you guys...LOL>