Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tip fees

Default Re: Tip fees

Quote Originally Posted by 63impala
    Man I did a quote the other day 3 big heaps of pawn frown and a huge boggin villa to job down I said 80 bucks brthers and he said I will give you a call never herd back I thouth that was a GOOD DEAL...

Lol... you crack me up Impala.....pawn frown and boggin villa... the mind boggles. Sorry mate but it did make me laugh.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by ian
    looking at the estimate pics they charge an extra $48 for the difference between a 1/4 and 1/3 but this is a mattress which costs an extra $16 to dump at whitehorse so an extra $32 profit to throw on a mattress also everything they show for 1/3 trailer give me 1/2 hour with an axe and it's in my trailer and only costing me about $66 dollars and that's including the mattress there charging $375 so good money if you ask me

So what does this show us. If your charging peanuts for rubbish removal these jokers are laughing at you. I charge good money to remove someones rubbish. I make it well worth my while to do it and if I don't get the job I don't care. If they cannot remove it for whatever reason and you can you can basically name your own price. Rubbish removal is on the same level as gutter cleaning. People don't want a bar of it and if they are of that nature then they should pay well for us to do it. If we charge low prices then the only loser is us
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Right on Bluey, & I want some of that pawn frown too!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers Dean.

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

Man I did a quote the other day 3 big heaps of pawn frown and a huge boggin villa to job down I said 80 bucks brthers and he said I will give you a call never herd back I thouth that was a GOOD DEAL...
    I think thats too cheap when boggin villla is involved there needs to be a lot of coin being exchanged.
    Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care
    We do everything for your lawn and garden with tender loving care
    find us on facebook under Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care

Yes I will thake some 2 I type to fat and dont check what I have writen...Yah I thouht was a bit cheap glad I did not get it had..but the dude was stupid not to excet my quote I think people fore get that we have to pay and drive to the tip and unload it.. thats Pencel pushers for you, to busy puting mostariser on there hands lol lol.

Senior Member The Local Gardener's Avatar

Hi Bluey, I think I started that thread last year, I might check past history.

Cheers...

I charge around $35 per cubic metre to shred almost anything except lawn clippings (not many lawns around at the moment any way) but I still don't think people take into account how much time it takes getting green waste to the tip. We don't have to pay anything in Canberra for green waste dumping but on average a load would take 1-1.5 hr to dump plus the fuel costs as well.
    mobilemulching.com
    The key to a self sustaining, organic garden.

I thought you nailed the accent perfectly.

So glad I've left qld haven't touched a "Boggin Villa" in months, last one I did was about 30ft all the way around, took three hours to cut up and load... took 1/2 an hour to get the spikes out of boots after crushing it down in trailer. Hate the stuff!

We pay $50 per month to drop off our grass at a local community garden, it's a short 1km from home so we just drop off as we finish each day.

Speaking of that.. Anyone on the west side of Ipswich wanting to save a few $ on tip fees, pm me and I'll send you the address of a lady who will take your clippings and also sells great eggs (chicken ) very cheaply.

heads up..Envorimix dingley not taking contractors anymore.....WTF i dumped friday nothing said and today they said we re closed for contractors,,,,,so you can go to westal ( vestal rd near centre rd ) at 40 bucks a metre ...i am going to a place on the western port hwy on my way home 15 bucks a ute load....juts saying

No f#$%^king way !
    Im screwed !
    Thanx for the heads up Geoff.
    So, they wouldn't even take your load today ?

Cheers Fred.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred's mowing View Post
    We always try to use their green waste bin , but if u have to take it away u should charge 4 it.
    Enviromx Keysborough, $9.90 per m3.
    Cheers Dean.

Cheers Fred

does anyone use the council green waste bins, our council has no restriction on how many you can have.

I think it would be a cheap and easy option if i lost my current arrangement.

fortnightly pickup i would need 12 200ltr Green bins annual Fee's @ $80 a year each = $960 that's less than $20 a week

Save me time and time is money.
    i wouldn't have to drive anywhere just home at the end of the day, i wouldn't have to unload grass, just wheel them of and on and to the kerb fortnightly

Mate where I'm living (Leumeah NSW) That's all I/we/some ever use.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast