Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which phone best for you

Default Re: Which phone best for you

Ive got a Nokia OIC_UR12
    If you loose the phone, just send a specially worded text from any phone and it will text back with the gps co-ordinates, also has google earth corporate, which can zoom in on an address and measure in imperial or metric the size of the front and rear lawns in m2,

Quote Originally Posted by cadase View Post
    Ive got a Nokia OIC_UR12
    If you loose the phone, just send a specially worded text from any phone and it will text back with the gps co-ordinates, also has google earth corporate, which can zoom in on an address and measure in imperial or metric the size of the front and rear lawns in m2,
    lol..yeah right and mine makes as the best coffee and gives you the next weeks lotto results
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

[QUOTE=Bluey;67357]lol..yeah right and mine makes as the best coffee and gives you the next weeks lotto results[/QUOTE
    yep seen one of those today, i'm upgrading when my plan's up

Quote Originally Posted by fairdinkum View Post
    HTC Desire HD. Great Phone! I now use gmail calendar for my schedule and sync it to my phone. Awesome!
    Try Calengoo instead of your stock android calendar...its awesome. Get it at the app store

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    lol..yeah right and mine makes as the best coffee and gives you the next weeks lotto results
    Bluey, can you PM me as to where I get one of your phones. Second thoughts, I may wait till FY11 for the next model release that chills beer in 30 sec's too.
    Cheers Garry

i got the iphone 4 now on optus 99 plan

sweet, gets my emails on the fly, easy to read, you can add your customers and address and on click of button find them (play angry birds and other important games)

I have setup this, free with iphone 4. Can remote lock it, track it down, and even turn it on and make a noise if the dog hides it in the back yard

http://www.apple.com/mobileme/featur...my-iphone.html

downside .. i now have to carry my phone in a snap lock bag...

well got me one of those iphone 4 the other day and even got the mrs one too..let me tell you the best piece of machinary i have ...finially getting up to speed with young ones now , maybe i will come out of the last century..hey who knows might even get a z turn to replace my tractors lol ..you never know

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    well got me one of those iphone 4 the other day and even got the mrs one too..let me tell you the best piece of machinary i have ...finially getting up to speed with young ones now , maybe i will come out of the last century..hey who knows might even get a z turn to replace my tractors lol ..you never know
    jeez geoff an i phone ..... next your going to tell us u have lowered the ute and put mags on it etc etc ....hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by geoff1969 View Post
    jeez geoff an i phone ..... next your going to tell us u have lowered the ute and put mags on it etc etc ....hahahahahaha
    yeah well me hilux probably would look a bit dicky if i did that but hey maybe the traler and ride ons would look great with mags lol

How long till you break it. I bet inside of 6 months. If your like me I kill fancy phones.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by fairdinkum View Post
    HTC Desire HD. Great Phone! I now use gmail calendar for my schedule and sync it to my phone. Awesome!
    Hi Jason

I got the same phone about two weeks ago and think its great. A bit fragile so i got the Otterbox Defender case.

I am still trying to figure out how everything works aspecially if you have to pay for the GOOGLE premium maps.

Just installed dropbox which is useful to keep necessary files at hand.

Cheers

Dave
    Dynamow Lawnmowing
    www.dynamow.net.au

See if you can get Evernote! Great app that syncs with your PC. Highly rated!
    http://www.evernote.com/

Hey Geoff, Have a look at Metroview app. Good cheap Navigation app with speech. Great for such a low price!

Thanks Mick yeah it looks arwsome..
    Hey Bluey these things you can buy a protective case for it so i reckon it will be ok..You know my first mobile phone 20 something years ago was a big brick and i mean it was bigger than that..geez it look funny strap onto the side of my belt..looked like a pack horse lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    See if you can get Evernote! Great app that syncs with your PC. Highly rated!
    http://www.evernote.com/

Hey Geoff, Have a look at Metroview app. Good cheap Navigation app with speech. Great for such a low price!
    Mick these iphones are terrific..chuck away me melways .....cant belive on how much you can run on this little thing...

Thats it Geoff. I love the iPhone!

An office and more in ya pocket. So many Apps for different things. They are fragile but I leave it in the ute while working.

Im just about finished my 2yr contract on a 3gs so will upgrade this year.
    Ive read that iPhone 5 will be coming out this year so will probably wait for that. But thats just a timing thing.

Couple more Apps I use regularly are...
    Consume
    Photosync
    GuitarToolkit
    Rain Radar
    Remote
    Convert Units
    Hurley Surf
    Google

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast