Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The bloody Vic government has p*ssed me off.

Default The bloody Vic government has p*ssed me off.

Just saw a thing on Today Tonight and the Vic Governments latest speeding ad. Having a real shot at us Blueys. Who is your bloody premier anyway. If he ever steps foot in SA I will give him a blood nose to remember us by.

Jokes aside we live in a world of political correctness and a state Government singles out a group of people based on their hair colour and belittles them in a statewide ad. I am used to the Bluey jokes. I learnt at an early age to fight fire with fire. Pick on a Bluey in my presence and your on ya arse. Do you see speeding ads belittling drugged out dole bludging poofters. Answer no. That would be politically incorrect

How dare these idiots take this tack with this ad. First up when I heard about it I thought yeah another Bluey joke, bring it on. But to say what they have said really annoyed me.

So all you Blueys out there stand up and be counted and lets send this wanker Vic premier to the wall. Pick on one Bluey and you pick us all.

Oh and if you call me a Ranger get ready to fiight too. I am a Bluey.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Default Re: The bloody Vic government has p*ssed me off.

I have just fired my first shot off at the Vic Government. Details below. As soon as I am able I am setting up a website called Bluey's Unite.

"How bloody dare you. To have a state government belittle a group in our society based on their hair colour in this day and age defies logic.

I have lived all my 50 years being the brunt of Bluey jokes. I learnt at an early age the best way to silence idiots who want to have a go at a Bluey was to knock them on their arse. Send your Premier over here and I will show him what I mean.

I have served this country in it's defence force and I am really pissed off that you wankers would even think this was funny. The people who thought it up need an instant dismissal.

I am going to sink you bastards because I believe in fighting fire with fire. I will start a web page that will have every red head in Australia breathing down your necks.

What you poofters don't realise is that we Bluey's are without doubt the best fighters in this country. Always have been and always will be. Pick on one and you pick on us all.

Stand from under Vic poofters the Blueys are coming"
    Cheers

Bluey

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Come on Bluey.. Ya red haired git. Don't let em get to ya.

I've always had to put up with people bagging me about my red beard. I always say their jeolous because we're better lovers.

BTW

The other night I was watching a show on tv about neanderthals and modern man. Apparently modern man didn't take over completely.
    Neanderthal and modern homo sapien crossed and red head people of today are the remnants of that crossing. Might explain the tenacity of blueys today.

Bluey, I'm gonna play devils advocate...

In a lot of your posts you give the young generation a heap of unfair criticism, and also blame a lot of aussie problems on immigration....

but you take offense to a joke advert about ginger people that is designed to save the lives of young aussies...

makes no sense to me

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by Islandhead

In a lot of your posts you give the young generation a heap of unfair criticism, and also blame a lot of aussie problems on immigration....

but you take offense to a joke advert about ginger people that is designed to save the lives of young aussies...

makes no sense to me
    but you must admit it is a stupid add
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by ian
    but you must admit it is a stupid add
    Yes Ian, to me it is a stupid advert, but does it make the young 18yr old laugh, think , stop using their mobile... i don't know.

But if it makes one kid stop using their mobile and killing someone, is it a worthwhile ad?

Yes Ian, to me it is a stupid advert, but does it make the young 18yr old laugh, think , stop using their mobile... i don't know.

But if it makes one kid stop using their mobile and killing someone, is it a worthwhile ad?
    I agree Islandhead. Young bloke I know Died on our roads not that long ago. Lucky...his fiance didn't lose her son as well. One life saved is a win. If the ad makes young people stop and think, it might just save someones life and a family going through the trauma associated with it.

makes no sense to me

Play devils advocate all you like Island Head. My posts are my opinion. The critiscm I have given young blokes is based on my observations. I don't start a statewide campaign based on my opinion though. My point with this is we are not allowed in this society to say anything untoward about any minority and we have really strict laws covering this. Yet here we have a state government using ridicule of a group of our community to back its message.

Would they have thought of using aboriginals or women or any other minority group. No. How would you feel if they had used Poms instead of red heads. They take an ad off TV about a tongue yet they think it is alright to ridicule red heads to back their message. It is double standards because on one hand they jump on people for anything untoward yet they do this and think it is ok.

Well it is not Ok. Most red heads have to put up with this crap all their lives. We develope a thick skin about and most times just shrug it off but the ball game changes when some idiot in a media unit thinks it is funny to use the put down of red heads in his ad. That riles me. Then for the Vic Government to say it was only meant as a joke really annoys me.

I am not against trying to stop drivers wiping themselves out but the way they have done it is inappropriate and unethical. The ad should be removed.
    Cheers

Bluey

Quote Originally Posted by Cranbourne Lawnmowing
    BTW

The other night I was watching a show on tv about neanderthals and modern man. Apparently modern man didn't take over completely.
    Neanderthal and modern homo sapien crossed and red head people of today are the remnants of that crossing. Might explain the tenacity of blueys today.
    Lol...might explain why I have a tendancy to drag the wife around by the hair on a full moon.
    Cheers

Bluey

Quote Originally Posted by Zweedo

The last paragraph of that article sums up the Vic Govrenments position. The panel of supposed experts should all be sacked. The Vic Government has lost a good section of it's community support because of this. They are effectively saying it is Ok to use discrimination as long as we support it.
    Cheers

Bluey

If your a Bluey or a supporter and want to complain do it here at the Human Rights Commission.

http://www.hreoc.gov.au/complaints_i...orm/index.html
    Cheers

Bluey

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey
    The last paragraph of that article sums up the Vic Govrenments position. The panel of supposed experts should all be sacked. The Vic Government has lost a good section of it's community support because of this. They are effectively saying it is Ok to use discrimination as long as we support it.
    bluey this state government only hire advisory groups that agree with it
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Default Charge....

Okay, we get you are deeply offended by this ad and I can understand why...
    The ad should be removed.
    Agreed - it is needlessly inflamatory.

So all you Blueys out there stand up and be counted and lets send this wanker Vic premier to the wall. Pick on one Bluey and you pick us all.
    Rally the troops.
    As soon as I am able I am setting up a website called Bluey's Unite.
    Raise the flag
    "I am going to sink you bastards... I will start a web page that will have every red head in Australia breathing down your necks."
    Blow the trumpet
    If your a Bluey or a supporter and want to complain do it here at the Human Rights Commission.

http://www.hreoc.gov.au/complaints_i...orm/index.html
    Charge into the fray

My posts are my opinion... I don't start a statewide campaign based on my opinion though.
    Really??? More like a Nationwide campaign, Field Marshall...LOL
    David
    Mr Sparkle Car Spa

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast