Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lawn Mowing Service | Australian Lawnmowing Directory www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

Default Lawn Mowing Service | Australian Lawnmowing Directory www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

Lawn Mowing Services| Australian Lawnmowing Directory www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

Well its up and under construction .

Valued Customers click here and select your contractor www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

This will be for Members only of Independent Lawnmowing Contractors of Australia .<a href=http://www.indmowing.com.au/html/aboutus_insurance_ofj.htm>Join Now</a>

Contractors that WILL BE listed must have Public Liability insurance .

Members that have P/L insurance with I.L.M.C.O.A will be added automatically .

Members that are not insured with indy can email the certificate of currency to info@indmowing.com.au before a listing can take effect .

The lawnmowing directory will be added to www.indmowing.com.au in the not so distant future .

Lawnmowingdirectory.com.au has been designed to give the customer peace of mind about the contractors they employ .
    This site is all about the customers .

When you do upload your business make sure your name is on the form so they can confirm insurance thanks
    Check to make sure you havent allready been uploaded .

Make sure you register your username and password first then add your listing not the other way around .

Tip
    Also we have surveyed customers thoughts on directories one key is they dont read the text after the first couple of sentences keep it short keep it sweet they will have located the catorgory such as lawnmowing and all they want is a phone number to call and a great contractor to perform on the job .

Lawn Guide
    Last edited by administrator; 13-05-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Default Re: Lawn Mowing | Australian Lawnmowing Directory www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

To use my wife's words "I'm loving this sic!"

Looks good admin, I love the new picture and the new logo!

I'll have to get new stickers for my car and trailer.

Can I "claim" my listing and adjust it to Andy B's Mowing instead of Andy Bees Mowing?? (I only use "bees" for my email cause I didn't have the intellect to work out how to put an apostrophe.)

Default Re: Lawn Mowing | Australian Lawnmowing Directory www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

Hi Andy as soon as we have completed set up you will be able to claim listing and make changes as you wish ,

Please Support The Sponsors

As they support this forum

Quote Originally Posted by www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au
    Hi Andy as soon as we have completed set up you will be able to claim listing and make changes as you wish ,
    That post saved me asking the question
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

for the small amount to become a memeber and the great bang for your buck is truley amazing...well done admin ....jump on non memebers truely a great investment

Looking good admin. take a pat on the back from me
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

This is the sort of site the industry really needs. Never know Admin might be a good educational tool for customers who cant understand why so many contractors turn up once and don't go back. If you get my drift ie: price of regular cuts and why prices go up for lawns that don't get mowed for 6 weeks.
    Sorry getting off subject there.
    Looking really good. Can't wait to see it fully operational

Very Helpful Member

all they want is a phone number to call and a great contractor to perform on the job .
    well i suppose that last part disqualifies me
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

well ian become a member and you will enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by geoff
    I think he was being humorous. Like if any one wants a really really good looking contractor they should call me.

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by geoff
    why do you assume i'm not
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

well i am sure ian is good looking thats why he has good lookin customers

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B
    I think he was being humorous. Like if any one wants a really really good looking contractor they should call me.
    andy are you trying to imply that if they don't they can call me

ian mate how did you go with the hail damage repair , i believe a lot of people in your area are still waiting.,..

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

I know a woman that really likes cats. I know she needs some work done. I can pass your numbers on if you like

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast