Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lawn Mowing Service | Australian Lawnmowing Directory www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

Default Re: Lawn Mowing | Australian Lawnmowing Directory www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

Courty and Andy thats very good customer service thats what i was getting at when i asked the question how do u rate your customer service .Well for that particular service you provided is 10/10 .
    www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au has no probs if we all have customer service like that

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Default Re: Lawn Mowing | Australian Lawnmowing Directory www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

Used be in hospitality years ago and picked up the saying "look after your customers or someone else will." Still live by it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
    Sorry to hi-jack another thread admin...but you're totally right courty, my postie was giving some cheek to a lady letterbox dropping, I stuck my nose in and met her, she was letter box dropping free market appraisal flyers. Nice lady and great contact for the area, wouldn't of met her if I hadn't been open for a chat. Also have a place for all my clippings now from chatting to a clients neighbour.
    Thats a laugh the postie having a go at the junk mail ppl. The bloody postie delivers a fair whack of junk mail. I have seen him do it and asked him why. Seems Australia Post actually tender out for it
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Their side bags easily fit a six pack and they are going to most letterboxes anyway. Just a thought.

Australia Post does letter box drops for your flyers at a charge of course saves you doing it .

www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

Indy is spending money on Google adwords to promote your business if you are listed on www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au .

Thanks Indy .

I think it is a minimum of 10000 dropped though, correct me if I am wrong![
    QUOTE=administrator;49419]Australia Post does letter box drops for your flyers at a charge of course saves you doing it .

www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK BEAR View Post
    I think it is a minimum of 10000 dropped though, correct me if I am wrong![
    QUOTE=administrator;49419]Australia Post does letter box drops for your flyers at a charge of course saves you doing it .

[/QUOTE]

Hm I think the min is 2000psc and price $0.40 each.

where did u find this out star?? Im thinking about some but was told 10000.

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK BEAR View Post
    where did u find this out star?? Im thinking about some but was told 10000.
    you can find something here
    http://auspost.com.au/business/print-post.html

or you can ask in post office.
    regards

http://auspost.com.au/business/unaddressed-mail.html

says small unaddressed letters are 13.8cents per letter and you can target whatever area you want.

If you are going to do this type of marketing it might pay to go into your local and have a chat to them, then once you have finished your beer go to the PO and talk to them too

Now heres a thought out of left field. Why not see if you can employ your own letter box drop person. They get bugger all to deliver them. Why not get someone looking for extra cash and give it a go.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

I have found the group that delivers the Junk mail in this town.
    I can get 2000 flyers delivered for $80.00 thats .04cents per flyer. If I want more delivered it gets cheaper the more I want delivered.
    They are students who do it after school and on weekends.

Also approach the person that delivers your community newspaper to your letterbox they generally deliver 400 papers per person 5 0r 10 bucks wil get 4oo odd flyers delivered
    I know thats how i do it .

Let The Professionals Do The Hard
    Work While You Relax-Contact Us Now

Whoever is doing the lawnmowing/gardening directory can i make a suggestion.

Eventually when it really takes off we are going to get to a situation where there will be 15 contractors for the one suburb and we all know that if your the 15th contractor on the list you wont be getting much calls, so here is my suggestion.

Have a rotating list so that the one on top stays there for say an hour then when the hours up it moves to the bottom of the list then the next in line goes to the top. That makes it fair for everyone. Everyone gets there chance at the top. If you go on boatpoint.com.au you will see how its done, the boats for sale are on a rotating list as mentioned.

I'm no I.T. guru so i don't know the costs involved, but even if we have to chip in a little at least it makes it fair for all concerned.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast