Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Quote commercial lawn mowing

Default Re: How to Quote commercial lawn mowing

I'm reading this thread about quoting a retirement village but what I would like to know is how you go about getting asked to quote these big jobs. I have never been aproached to quote on anything real big. What is the secret? Any advice much appreciated

Default Re: How to Quote commercial lawn mowing

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Paisley
    I'm reading this thread about quoting a retirement village but what I would like to know is how you go about getting asked to quote these big jobs. I have never been aproached to quote on anything real big. What is the secret? Any advice much appreciated
    In the past, the receptionist at another job of mine knew a manager of a retirement village and gave me a big wrap. I met up with the manager and quoted the job and got it. Just luck I suppose. I did it for about 3 years before having a fall out with the manager- long story. This job was 30 hours per week, but in the end I walked away as there was too much rubbish going on.

Keep an eye out for unkept places in your travels and maybe approach the manager of one if you see one that is looking ordinary. Even if it just leaving a card at reception for the manager.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12