Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Community Assist Lawn Mowing

Default Re: Community Assist Lawn Mowing

Wow, i just found this post. I do work for Commonwealth Respite in the northern districts, hills district and west here in Sydney, it's part of the Community Assist program.
    I am paid directly by C'wealth Respite and charge normal commercial rates.

As for how you get into these sort of organisations, i think you need to know someone, that's what got me in. In terms of work, stuff all, i've only had about 5 one-off jobs this year.

Thats interesting that you have only had about 5 one off jobs so far this year,

as the guy i know of gets a bit from them each week. But then again this guy who charge his own parents to mow there lawns
    bns lawn & garden care

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1 View Post
    Thats interesting that you have only had about 5 one off jobs so far this year,

as the guy i know of gets a bit from them each week. But then again this guy who charge his own parents to mow there lawns
    I'm even in their Directory they give to all their clients, so i find it hard to believe others are getting 10 a week. Admittedly i do service the more 'affluent' areas, being the Hills and North Shore but i do some of the West as well.

That is very strange.ive heard every council like my area rockdale Kogarah etc have different rules and differ significantly .I had ring them up to say I dont want anymore clients as I'm full!!! Maybe I'm on a different system!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12