Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Insurance ?

Default Insurance ?

Hi Guys i just wanna ask a few Insurance questions.. i just want to know the difference between trailer insurance and tool equipment? and what you other members use.. Dean my Public Liability Insurance has ran out so i wanna switch over to the good deals at indy.. now how do i pay for it do i just send the form in and you send me the bill or what? i were gonna just shoot you a message but thought this might help other people... look forward to hearing my fellow members thoughts.. danz

Default Re: Insurance ?

Anyone out there?

Very Helpful Member

dan if your insurance has actually run out i would suggest you ring dean immediately on Ph: 1800 501 662 or 0425 711 003 so you can get cover straight away note indy's cover runs from the end of july until the end of july the next year so you will need prorata until the new term
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Ok Thanks Ian very very good point i will get on to dean tomorrow. i did not know it ran from july to july for some reason i thought it was just year to year from when ever you want it to commence! i will , i am all up to date at the moment as of today and it is getting pretty quiet so it will give me time to look at the best Insurance for me which i am positive i will go thru Indy it will also give me a chance to update some equipment to..

ive only got third party damage insurance on my trailer which is covered on my ute insurance no extra cost as long as its worth under three grand which it definatly is might get a new trailer after tax time see what my bill is like then i might think about it but i believe to get your trailor and tools covered is wuiet expensive prolly better off upgrading your security(car alarm with motion sensors on the car and trailer is a gooden)

Thumbs up Re: Insurance ?

Ok cool Green good to have a few different points things to think about

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

When it says about operators does that mean i count myself or i count myself plus all my staff. As a general it is me and one off sider but i have sometimes had up to 4 and the quote i put in yesterday which involves 37m3 of mulch im going to grab as many as i can well probably stop at 6 guys so what would be the situation in these cases.
    Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care
    We do everything for your lawn and garden with tender loving care
    find us on facebook under Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care

Speak to Indy Tender there are different ways of getting around that situation very simple .

You count yourselve plus 3 or 4

or you can count yourselve included in the three or 4 lol

http://www.indmowing.com.au/forum/sh...blic+liability

http://www.indmowing.com.au/forum/sh...blic+liability

http://www.indmowing.com.au/forum/sh...ability&page=2
    Last edited by administrator; 26-06-2010 at 09:37 AM.

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Very Helpful Member

or if you have an accident tell 5 guys to run and hide
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you