Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Business Inspiration

Default Re: Business Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by starmow View Post
    But 75% is problem the money, some people they don't have good income.. and they will maybe buy mower for $100 and just mow by self.
    But they still need their edges done. The longer they leave them the more it costs unless they cotton on to the old poison the edges trick. But nothing gives a better lawn than the right equipment used regularly!

I've tried marketing the house when the tennant leaves and leave a quote in the letter box for the new tennant or owner, haven't had any success yet but it's worth a try, especially once you have the property looking good and you know it like the back of your hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
    But they still need their edges done. The longer they leave them the more it costs unless they cotton on to the old poison the edges trick. But nothing gives a better lawn than the right equipment used regularly!

I've tried marketing the house when the tennant leaves and leave a quote in the letter box for the new tennant or owner, haven't had any success yet but it's worth a try, especially once you have the property looking good and you know it like the back of your hand.
    yeah, Andy but I saw few time that some people cut the edge with shovel and with garden scissors..

lol...they will soon give up on that notion
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12