Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: The garden groom!

Default The garden groom!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMZKJ...eature=related

Would look........ cute, on the back of the trailer.

I wonder if they come in Stihl orange for Impala69?

Default Re: The garden groom!

wow thay look fantastic might buy my self one .... no wait come to think of it better get 2 so i have a back incase one f---- up , dont want to be left stranded and find there out of stock .....hahaha

The wife would love it...

69er a crap year but good postion aaron lol lol Home oner crap....I think the plades on it are plastic...

I vaguely recall GMC having one in their range of tools, but sadly GMC are now out of business thanks to Bunnings cancelling their account. Its seems good but its electric which means its no good for us guys, its purely a home user product. Hopefully some little chinese fella will see it and develop a petrol model.i

Don't think much of it. Aside from being electric the catcher is tiny. You would be constantly stopping to empty it. To sum it up in one word..TOY
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Bluey, you summed it up perfectly. Perhaps all the young 'uns could cut their hair with it for that army/prison look they all seem so fond of

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by bellarinelawns View Post
    I vaguely recall GMC having one in their range of tools, but sadly GMC are now out of business thanks to Bunnings cancelling their account. Its seems good but its electric which means its no good for us guys, its purely a home user product. Hopefully some little chinese fella will see it and develop a petrol model.i
    i believe bunnings canceled the account because GMC went belly up like a lot of other companies with the GFC, had borrowed to much and couldn't reschedule there loans as nobody was lending with out 100 % guarantee
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

High and tight like Jarheads lol lol devil dogs...leather necks....

Quote Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
    Bluey, you summed it up perfectly. Perhaps all the young 'uns could cut their hair with it for that army/prison look they all seem so fond of

Quote Originally Posted by Redeye View Post
    Perhaps all the young 'uns could cut their hair with it for that army/prison look they all seem so fond of
    I actually have very short hair. Mainly because I am going bald and there is nothing worse than a bald bloke trying to stop the inevitable but I have had short hair for most of my life except just before I joined the Navy when I was a long haired git. I find it much easier and cleaner to have short hair especially in summer. Just run your hand over your head to flick of the sweat and your tidy again. I could not stand to have long hair now.
    Cheers

Bluey

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    I actually have very short hair. Mainly because I am going bald and there is nothing worse than a bald bloke trying to stop the inevitable but I have had short hair for most of my life except just before I joined the Navy when I was a long haired git. I find it much easier and cleaner to have short hair especially in summer. Just run your hand over your head to flick of the sweat and your tidy again. I could not stand to have long hair now.
    Hey Bluey, do u do the combover?.
    Cheers Dean.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamandeves View Post
    Hey Bluey, do u do the combover?.
    Cheers Dean.
    Ah....that would be a no...as I said I have very short hair. Nothing to comb.
    Cheers

Bluey