Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your Website

Aussie Your Website

Hey guys my name is Danny! if you have any question about the Special Offer here (http://www.massamedia.com/specialoffer.html) I can answer them!

This is an inexpensive way to have your business on the internet and be able to edit your own content the way you like! you receive FREE Hosting, Custom URL, Edit Your Own Pages, Contact Form Page, 10 GB Storage, 250 GB/mo Bandwidth, Custom Emails, URL Shortcuts, Add Your Own Logo and this is SEO Compliant! everything in one place for $30 per month and 200$ setup using coupon code: INDMOWING or just email me at mail@massamedia.com and I can contact you and set it up for you!

But for now if you have questions regarding the deal just reply to this post and I'll try to answer your question's as quick as possible.

Thanks!
    -Massa Media
    Last edited by administrator; 05-01-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Default Re: Your Website

Just to let everyone know Danny will be on xfactor tonight with his brother David The twins you may of seen the promo good luck guys known you since you were little tackers .

IF YOU GET TIME TO READ THIS DANNY YOUR DAD WOULD BE VERY VERY PROUD AND SO AM I

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

good onn him going on x factor. has anyone got a website off him.
    Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care
    We do everything for your lawn and garden with tender loving care
    find us on facebook under Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    Just to let everyone know Danny will be on xfactor tonight with his brother David The twins you may of seen the promo good luck guys known you since you were little tackers .

IF YOU GET TIME TO READ THIS DANNY YOUR DAD WOULD BE VERY VERY PROUD AND SO AM I
    Good on ya Danny and you too admin
    Last edited by administrator; 02-09-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Senior Member Lawn Mowing Professionals's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cranbourne Lawnmowing View Post
    Good on ya Danny and you too admin

Unregistered.......piss off.

Simmo.

That's to the point Glenn....ahahah

Yes they are on utube and this is their own website designed by danny http://www.dannyanddavid.com/

Bio

Danny and David Massa of Massa Media are two very enterprising young men making a splash in Melbourne, Australia's music, video, recording, website design & technology and social media scene. These two young men, both born on March 1, 1987, are identical twins and at only 25 years of age are far beyond their years.

Times have not always been easy for these two brothers who grew up without many of the advantages that some of their peers enjoyed. After losing their father at only 12 years of age, their mum, whose mental health was precarious at the time, succumbed to a nervous breakdown after she lost her husband. But, fortunately for Mrs. Massa, Danny and David helped picked up the pieces and are now as much a caregiver to her as she is to them.

Their website design business, Massa Media, is Danny and David's growing online business, gaining notoriety for outstanding web design.But that is only a small part of their story. In addition to hosting a growing online web design business, they both share a fond love of music. They have both started posting a video once a month, starting April 2010 onto YouTube. What started out as something very simple soon built up a fan following, gathering the attention of many views. Since then Danny and David decided to continue posting videos on YouTube, singing what fans requested while recording/editing and designing everything on their channel.

They have now gathered a large fan following on YouTube, ranking top #15 Musician Australia to date. To check out their latest video go to http://www.youtube.com/danddworld.

D and D

I think Mel C likes the youngest one but wont admit it.. I think Guy is jelous cz he caled him cocky lol Hope one of them wins but there is some good talent this year
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Must be good for the ego to have 12 year-olds screaming at you when you take your shirt off! LOL

Good luck to them though.

The young one is doing well.. In a boy band now, has a bit of a romance going with one of the girls on the show..
    Looks like you might be needing a new web making guy Admin cz this one is going to be a star.. Maybe you can be his manager
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

+ Reply to Thread