Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So You Think!

Default Re: So You Think!

its going to be a good one hope fully , i havnt advertised for well over 6 months due to medical problems and gave a lot of my run away but now getting assistance with injury = fantastic .... put out approx 100 flyers 2 weeks ago got 6 regulars out of it all reasonable priced { not greedy but not cheap either } all with in approx 2 ks from my place and even have people ringing up from flyers i put out aprox 12 months ago so people must hang on to them , hopefully will rebuild the runs this spring ...... also have noticed some of the back yarders have seemed to have packed it in and dissapeared ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmowing Wheelers Hill View Post
    So you think its been a heavy spring! Got news for all you newbies in the southernn states. Day time temp averages have been approx. 13-20c with a few over that, and nightime averages 3-10c with a few over that also.
    Now when the soil temperature warms up over the next week or two we will see some real action! Hope you boys can handle the last few weeks before x-mas because its all about to happen!
    Got to think January could be a boomer too!!! Hope I havn't spoke too early though - we all know how fickle Melbourne's weather can be
    Good luck all, Cheers!!!!
    Looks like I got this one right!! I may stir things up a little! Havn't heard from you TLG. Could be a tough month when you get back from the 1 months holiday you are taking. At least you may work off the x-mas pudd and beers you put down over that time!

Looks like I got this one right!! I may stir things up a little! Havn't heard from you TLG. Could be a tough month when you get back from the 1 months holiday you are taking. At least you may work off the x-mas pudd and beers you put down over that time!
    Stirer, you know he'll get you back.

Senior Member The Local Gardener's Avatar

Rockin Re: So You Think!

Hello John!!! I'm looking forward to those beers and pudd but at this stage I'm to busy knocking back work. LOL.

We could be in for a busy spring season now that it has started. Wonder what summer will be like when it comes in March??

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

We could be in for a busy spring season now that it has started. Wonder what summer will be like when it comes in March??
    I did a quote for a kik lawn that was overgrown 5 days ago and thought doesn't look to bad. Turned up today to do the job and I swear the bloody stuff had grown another 6" . Looking like could be a good new reg though, want it done every 2 weeks and paying an extra $50 for today without even asking.

Yep I know what you mean John...over here small dogs are going missing in kikuyu lawns...I think it is evolving into a meat eater. Trifids
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

kikuyu is off the bloody hook this year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12