Thread: Things that make me grumpy

Default Re: Things that make me grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Do you know how hard it is to type on a bloody phone...lol

bahahaha happens to me everyday, I hate it

Do you know how hard it is to type on a bloody phone...lol
    You done good Bluey. No way I could have typed all that on a phone with my blood boiling and hands shaking looking for someone to punch.

I rang my insurance company yesterday looking to reduce my life insurance to a bare minimum. Auto payment is due Friday so I told them I wanted the new reduced premium sorted before then. No Can do, they said. These things take time. WTF. If I was new business, they would have a new policy organised, premium sorted, all approvals and authorisations done and money out of my bank tonight.

Telstra.

If brains were petrol they wouldn't have enough to start a fleas motorbike. Had a simple job.Move my existing line form the socket it is live on in our house to another dead socket in another room. Indian chappy says yes sir we can help you with that. How much. $30 ok fine go ahead and do it. He says everything will be transferred across and only small outage as tech does the job. Okee dokee.

Last Thursday phone and internet go dead. Friday arvo tech turns up and looks confused when I start talking to him. When I tell him what I had ordered he shakes his head and says well thats not what you got. The disconnected my line and he built a new line back to the house. Ok says I well just get it back on asap because I need my internet back. Ahhh thats the prob. This new phone line does not carry internet. In fact it is only incoming calls. WTF. Why would we want that. Again he shakes his head. He fixes it so we at least have incoing and outgoing calls but tells me my internet provider IINET now has to request Telstra to reinstall my internet. Will take 5 to 10 working days. Now I am pissed off. Even more so when tech says it was a simple 10 min job and shows me how easy it is.

Ring IINET and explain what has happened. Yep no probs we can fix it but not untill Monday and it will cost you $60. I lose it and eventually get a supervisor. She looks at the issue and also can believe what Telstra have done but because we are long term customers says she will waive fees. Well thats a start. Says leave it with me. She rings back. Can't start the process because Telstra have line classed as non internet. Ring Telstra and loose it again and after trying to get sense out of 3 different ppl get told we have to ring tomorrow.

I am at paintball all day bbut missus rings and gets Indian Nazi operator who says she is lying the telstra tech is lying and we never had internet on our old line. She gives up in disgust. I get home and ring them and eventually get someone who I can at least have a half intelligent conversation with. He agrees to get line to a stage where IINET can at least start the process. I ask him to escalate the reinstall process as I dont want to wait 5 to 10 days for their stuff up. Cant do that because it is Telstra Wholesale for do it and they cant talk to them. Well can you refre it higher up the line to someone who has a direct line to these good like beings. I tell him sort it out or I am going to the Telecommunications Ombudsman. Oh that seems to have some effect. He promises to sort it and call me next day. Never does. I am about to ring them yesterday arvo when they ring me. Customer dispute resolution wanting to know if I was happy with the outcome. Excuse me. What bloody outcome. She listens out and says she will escalate the matter to make sure we get our internet back asap. I say ok and make bloody certain you dont bill me for any of this whole shamozzle. Minutes later n aussie tech from Telstra rings and asks what the problem is. I tell him whole story and he too cant believe it. He ring Telstra Wholesale and trys to get them to hurry it up. Gets nowhere. He apologises and hangs up.

I ring IINET and they have put pressure on Telstra to get it fixed. telstrs is now saying it will be done by tomorrow. I wont hold my breath. End story is IINET have be fabulous and Telstra is crap. Once I have a line back in my compe.lte bundle will be with IINET. Halfway through my letter of complaint to the TIO
    I complained to Telstra via their own customer contact web link from their own site.
    I had to fill this in and that and fill more along more stuff before my complaint message was finalised and transmitted.

It was regarding the cost cutting on ink density within their bills/invoices. We all know how faint they are to read as they cost cut on ink across Australia.
    I had two bills arrive and thought "F" them, time to complain. Sick of this barely able to read bills over the recent years. They don't want you to be able to read the finer detail within charges, especially with the elderly with poorer eye sight.

Then I get an email reply requesting this crap for info from me,

Hi Garry,

Thank you for your email dated 10/11/14 regarding the print of your bill.

I will be happy to assist you however, we need to have the following information in order for us to verify your identity:

Date of Birth
    ABN
    Last Bill Amount
    Last Bill Date
    Billing Address

Blah, Blah, didn't copy paste the rest of it.

In the original complaint. I GAVE THEM MY BUSINEESS NAME AND MY MOBILE AND HOUSE PHONE NUMBER, PLUS A BIGPOND E_MAIL ADRRESS and they still want more crap before they will process my complaint. IDIOTS, JUST IDIOTS TELSTRA ARE!!!!!

And EMiRATES Airlines are no better. END OF RANT!!
    Cheers Garry

I just gave em the arse after years of custom , they just don't give a **** anymore
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

i hear your rants boys but lets face they dont care because you will still stay there..they are all the same...I put all my accounts with the business account thinking i will have Aussies to talk to when i have a query , how wrong was that...theres no option as optus you cannot get reception in our joint and some of the areas that i work ...the bastards no you will not leave,hate em but have no alternative

Quote Originally Posted by geoff View Post
    i hear your rants boys but lets face they dont care because you will still stay there..they are all the same...I put all my accounts with the business account thinking i will have Aussies to talk to when i have a query , how wrong was that...theres no option as optus you cannot get reception in our joint and some of the areas that i work ...the bastards no you will not leave,hate em but have no alternative
    Buts its always nice occasionally to engage Caps lock and have a rant.

This belongs to the Happy thread, having two days off from tonight to pick up me new Jayco 17 ft tandem ensuite Pop Top tomorrow locally. Having day two of to fit it out with all the relaxation stuff ready for a fast approaching long weekend at the end of next week. Plus need to take it a Hoist & Lifting business to have custom S/Steel shipping cables made to pass through each mag wheel to lock the van when at parks.
    Self employed means we work when want to !!
    Cheers Garry

southernphone.com.au
    aussie company made up of regional councils, based in Moruya, NSW - when you ring them you speak to a local country guy/gal....can't beat 'em....oh, and they use both optus and telstra coverage

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Telstra.

If brains were petrol they wouldn't have enough to start a fleas motorbike. Had a simple job.Move my existing line form the socket it is live on in our house to another dead socket in another room. Indian chappy says yes sir we can help you with that. How much. $30 ok fine go ahead and do it. He says everything will be transferred across and only small outage as tech does the job. Okee dokee.

Last Thursday phone and internet go dead. Friday arvo tech turns up and looks confused when I start talking to him. When I tell him what I had ordered he shakes his head and says well thats not what you got. The disconnected my line and he built a new line back to the house. Ok says I well just get it back on asap because I need my internet back. Ahhh thats the prob. This new phone line does not carry internet. In fact it is only incoming calls. WTF. Why would we want that. Again he shakes his head. He fixes it so we at least have incoing and outgoing calls but tells me my internet provider IINET now has to request Telstra to reinstall my internet. Will take 5 to 10 working days. Now I am pissed off. Even more so when tech says it was a simple 10 min job and shows me how easy it is.

Ring IINET and explain what has happened. Yep no probs we can fix it but not untill Monday and it will cost you $60. I lose it and eventually get a supervisor. She looks at the issue and also can believe what Telstra have done but because we are long term customers says she will waive fees. Well thats a start. Says leave it with me. She rings back. Can't start the process because Telstra have line classed as non internet. Ring Telstra and loose it again and after trying to get sense out of 3 different ppl get told we have to ring tomorrow.

I am at paintball all day bbut missus rings and gets Indian Nazi operator who says she is lying the telstra tech is lying and we never had internet on our old line. She gives up in disgust. I get home and ring them and eventually get someone who I can at least have a half intelligent conversation with. He agrees to get line to a stage where IINET can at least start the process. I ask him to escalate the reinstall process as I dont want to wait 5 to 10 days for their stuff up. Cant do that because it is Telstra Wholesale for do it and they cant talk to them. Well can you refre it higher up the line to someone who has a direct line to these good like beings. I tell him sort it out or I am going to the Telecommunications Ombudsman. Oh that seems to have some effect. He promises to sort it and call me next day. Never does. I am about to ring them yesterday arvo when they ring me. Customer dispute resolution wanting to know if I was happy with the outcome. Excuse me. What bloody outcome. She listens out and says she will escalate the matter to make sure we get our internet back asap. I say ok and make bloody certain you dont bill me for any of this whole shamozzle. Minutes later n aussie tech from Telstra rings and asks what the problem is. I tell him whole story and he too cant believe it. He ring Telstra Wholesale and trys to get them to hurry it up. Gets nowhere. He apologises and hangs up.

I ring IINET and they have put pressure on Telstra to get it fixed. telstrs is now saying it will be done by tomorrow. I wont hold my breath. End story is IINET have be fabulous and Telstra is crap. Once I have a line back in my compe.lte bundle will be with IINET. Halfway through my letter of complaint to the TIO
    5 years with IINET. Cant say I've had any real problems and the few calls I have made on the phone I get an Aussie.

Quote Originally Posted by courty View Post
    I just gave em the arse after years of custom , they just don't give a **** anymore
    Thats the way I handle my affairs nowadays if they don't listen or don't care! I just don't give a S*** because neither do they until the shareholders start making noise.

I'm stressed just reading that Bluey. I bet you love it when you see Telstra ads worth millions of dollars and read what they pay their CEO.

Telstra.

They stuffed my internet up a while back called them every day to get it fixed, got told it got escalated so many times that when I finally got a call back I ask if he was the CEO?

Things that make me grumpy.... The fact that the only 2 complaints I have received have come from customers who's lawns and gardens were overgrown and weed infested.

It seems these customers expected their lawns to be like the greens at St Andrews and their weed invested gardens to be like a display at the garden show after 1 visit instead of the tidy up they recieved.

What make me grumpy is when some idiot put the blads in upsidedown in the rideon after it's first sharpen.
    What make me embarrassed is I was the idiot that done it.

Quote Originally Posted by darrens View Post
    What make me grumpy is when some idiot put the blads in upsidedown in the rideon after it's first sharpen.
    What make me embarrassed is I was the idiot that done it.
    The last idiot I know who did the same thing said he could not tell the difference with the cut! And he saved on blade sharpening

Had a clean up today waist high grass, kept jamming up sh1t finish evan for a roughy, cut a lawn yesterday and did not notice, great finish

Page 254 of 333 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333 LastLast