Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Things that make me grumpy

Default Re: Things that make me grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by steveo View Post
    You have hit on the head Bluey. I have no strong opinion for or against the death penalty. What has pissed me off is the media and the pollies taking advantage of the situation and just spewing out any garbage that gets them exposure. For example Tony Abbot today was quoted as saying "It's a sign that decent people in Indonesia appreciate the anger that Australians feel at these cruel and unnecessary deaths....." So is he implying that anyone who thought Indonesia was just following the law is indecent? Is he also implying that any Australian who thought the Bali bombers got their just deserve is also indecent. For a leader he aint that good with words.
    spot on mate..

blame the indonesian government when these 2 drug smugglers got death penalty. if you against this death punishment, why this government wouldnt blame the indonesian government, when these 3 bali bombing got death penalty

copied off f/book...

This is a post by a police officer regarding the hype around the Bali executions and it's something I think more Aussies need to read ................................................. I can’t believe the mentality of people. I have been in law enforcement for 34 years and have worked in many areas within the force. After 9 years in, I spent nearly 5 years working as a UC. (Undercover) attempting to infiltrate traffickers of all types of drugs including amphets right down to simple choof. What a world of pain and misery. I was encased by the filth and self-destruction where I witnessed numerous deaths by either ODs or in a lot of cases suicides. Young girls selling their bodies for 10 bucks a go just to get their hands on their next fix. I remember one particular girl who hung around with the collection I was trying to set up. She was 14 when she was hooked and on the game by 15. Her body was so ripped and torn by drug and ***ual abuse she had intestines falling out of her rectum as a result of numerous rapes and ***ual encounters where she tried to get payment. Her child was taken off her when she was 15 by Human services but they could do nothing for her but supply treatment when they could. She died at 19. Alone in a back street. Where were you do-gooders. I saw you pass her on the street and avoid her all the time. I would give her food but she preferred to starve and get some smack rather than eat. I became depressed with my job after this time and had to eventually get into some other area. I guarantee any police officer who reads this will be thinking of some person they have dealt with in their career that fits this build. But all I see is you ****ing wanna be Samaritans who treat these two drug kings as heroes. Ok I accept that you dont believe in the death penalty. I don’t like it either. But I am sure as **** not going to call on the PM to “Bring our boys home” No boy of mine would do this. The media and the solicitors have played you people for the fools you are. You have never lived in the world of drug, crime and despair. You have been protected from it so much you live in the fantasy world where you believe you can hug everyone and all will be better. You are not qualified to even comment as to whether these guys should get parole or not. Have a look at our system. Or have you forgotten already. Adrian Bayley. You paroled him. You say the parole board stuffed up and parole him. But the parole board consists of people just like you. With your opinions and beliefs. That was a complete and utter failure. This piece of **** was a career rapist and the only ones we can blame for what he did is all of us. Not the judge. Not the Parole board or the police. Us. The decisions like this that are being made are by people who never have to deal with these ****heads when they are in street mode committing crimes. You see them all clean shaven and in their court suits or white shirts becoming born again etc. You poor misguided fools. You don’t even care about the effects of what they have done to our society. Our penalties used to be tough and crime was low. When I started in the police force 34 years ago we called it “Marijuana” It was the biggest thing on the street. Crime was not rampant. Then the drug importing began and the addiction, the shift to powders etc and suspended sentences and here we are. Well your system has worked hasn’t it. Then you voice how much you hate police. But you ring us and run inside and hide whilst we come out and deal with the **** you don’t have the ****ing guts to deal with yourself. But you are right up there on your keyboards bravely **** canning the police for excessive force and filming it on your cameras. Here we are in Australia expecting the world to fall at our feet. “Lets boycott Bali. Wow you heroes. That will fix them. Won’t mean ****. You think Australia props up Bali. There are more tourist from Europe than Australia there. And its mostly the bogans one and only overseas holiday destination. Henry Chinn. Know him? Bet not. Well he is on death row in China for trying to smuggle 270 grams of meth into our lovely country in 2004. Have you given a **** about him yet? No. Why? Cos the media hasn’t spoon fed you the crap to hype you up. Who are the two Aussies who were caught in China in last year trying to cart 75kg of ice to here? Davis and Gardiner. They are a couple. China has executed in excess of 1000 people in a 12 month period. But you still buy their **** every day. You hypocrites. These two Australians will be executed and you will still buy their product. Second chance you say. You think these people have no prior convictions. You think this is their first attempt. Wake up fools. Stop hugging yourselves. Two men died today because they broke a law in a country where they knew they faced death if caught. Had they have got away with it, there would be a countless number of 19 year old girls laying in the gutter dead. Quick run inside and tell yourself what a great person you are

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Wow Red eye good read, i come from a police family and i have seen and heard alot of stuff not alot of ppl would. and i totally agree with the satement above!

i too have have a similar background and have experienced alot of stuff ppl havent seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Wow Red eye good read, i come from a police family and i have seen and heard alot of stuff not alot of ppl would. and i totally agree with the satement above!
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

and All the tree and grass huggers will go to the media....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mow And Go View Post
    don't do that, then it turns into humidity lol
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

Here is another one http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...outh-shut.html

Killing them in the name of "Fight against drugs, rapists, terrorists, murderers, and all the other vermin" wont stop them, history has proven that, its in their nature to do what they do... Better off killing them in the name of "The world would be a better place without them"
    AJD Mowing Giving Back Your Life

http://www.ajdmowing.com.au/

Redeye - Sums it up mate.
    Grew up not far from you in Ulladulla. Local coppers were good blokes - part of our community. Still have quite a few mates who are, or have been, in uniform.
    When you have the inside story it paints quite a different picture to the warm and fuzzy do-gooders /media circus.

Supported a good workmate over a 5 year period as he lost first his daughter to OD, son hooked up to an addict to make a drug damaged child - son regularly bashed parents or stole everything their house to shoot up his arm when he wasn't doing B&E's.
    Mate's wife eventually committed suicide to escape the pain, son is inside now doing time, addict mother of child shot through.
    So my friend is now raising his handicapped granddaughter alone. Look in his eyes and you'll know what pain is.
    His only fault was that he was too nice a bloke - too ready to forgive and forget.

Zero tolerance is the only method for beating drugs. Crushing penalties, heavy consequences.
    Otherwise the innocent pay the price.
    "Can't" is a dirty 4 letter word.
    If someone says "Can't" , take the "T" off the end and brew it.
    Sip on a mugfull, relax, and take a look at what you've got left to work with.

Just looking at this from a different angle here. Illegal drugs wreck innocent lives however they also make a lot of money for people, including the legal profession, law enforcement etc. Crime is money. If there were no crime the security people would have nothing to sell or do. It's sad but true but how many jobs are created from the fear of losing your property for example? Crime is a job just like lawn mowing.

Anyway one way to stop the drug trade overnight would be to make it a health issue rather than a criminal issue. All that money that we are putting in to fighting drugs goes straight over to the health system with new hospitals etc. The novelty and riskiniess of taking drugs is removed, people can take what they like and then either die (just like now) or head over to a clinic (just like now except the clinics can't cope) for help. The price would fall out of the drug market because the place would be awash with drugs (just like it is now). Organised american crime was formed becasue of prohibition, current day Australian organised crime is formed due to the drug profits. Just thinking outside the square a bit. I'm sure there are good reasons not to do this else other countries would have by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfa Brayne View Post
    Redeye - Sums it up mate.
    Grew up not far from you in Ulladulla. Local coppers were good blokes - part of our community. Still have quite a few mates who are, or have been, in uniform.
    When you have the inside story it paints quite a different picture to the warm and fuzzy do-gooders /media circus.

Supported a good workmate over a 5 year period as he lost first his daughter to OD, son hooked up to an addict to make a drug damaged child - son regularly bashed parents or stole everything their house to shoot up his arm when he wasn't doing B&E's.
    Mate's wife eventually committed suicide to escape the pain, son is inside now doing time, addict mother of child shot through.
    So my friend is now raising his handicapped granddaughter alone. Look in his eyes and you'll know what pain is.
    His only fault was that he was too nice a bloke - too ready to forgive and forget.

Zero tolerance is the only method for beating drugs. Crushing penalties, heavy consequences.
    Otherwise the innocent pay the price.
    That's a heart wrenching story and there are no doubt many many more. These are the stories the media should have splattered over the front page and on the airwaves, not the feel good stories about the heroin trafficker who turned in to a great bloke by turning to art. It was a great opportunity LOST by the media moguls and the politicians to say a few extra words and put ALL the facts out there to the kids so they could analyse it themselves and make an informed decision on wether to dabble in drugs or not. As parents you can't just tell kids not to do it. If young people understand the risks to their health and freedom they are in a better position to make the right decision.I bet the OZ govt knew all along they wouldn't get the executions stopped. So why oh why not use it as an oppurtunity to DETER people from using. Because they didn't give a rats arse, that's why. They saw an oppurtunity to win the do-gooders votes and in the process sent out a very confused message that we are soft on drugs. They took the easy road. The ICE dealers must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Member of forum only grasshopping's Avatar

SOO TICKED OFF. UTE GOT WRITTEN OFF TODAY in a nasty accident (not at fault). Two cracked brush cutter casings and bent wheel on honda 216 from the force of the impact. Touch wood Mark was able to walk away without a scratch. I know it was only an old Ford courier, but how are we supposed to buy another ute when market value payout won't cover the cost of replacing it. Grrr

Kathryn
    Grasshopper mowing serviced

Quote Originally Posted by grasshopping View Post
    ... but how are we supposed to buy another ute when market value payout won't cover the cost of replacing it. Grrr
    Good to hear that none of you was injured
    But that is unfortunately the way that we are ripped off by the car insurance companies.
    Add to that the excess (if they don't put a lot of effort in recovering it) and the fact that they (usually) cancel your policy when it's a 'write-off claim' - so on average they get 50% of annual premium for nothing and they own the salvage, no wonder the insurance co's are so ready and eager to write-off.
    They don't give 2 hoots of consideration to the predicament and cost to the poor insured person grr!

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by steveo View Post
    Just looking at this from a different angle here. Illegal drugs wreck innocent lives however they also make a lot of money for people, including the legal profession, law enforcement etc. Crime is money. If there were no crime the security people would have nothing to sell or do. It's sad but true but how many jobs are created from the fear of losing your property for example? Crime is a job just like lawn mowing.

Anyway one way to stop the drug trade overnight would be to make it a health issue rather than a criminal issue. All that money that we are putting in to fighting drugs goes straight over to the health system with new hospitals etc. The novelty and riskiniess of taking drugs is removed, people can take what they like and then either die (just like now) or head over to a clinic (just like now except the clinics can't cope) for help. The price would fall out of the drug market because the place would be awash with drugs (just like it is now). Organised american crime was formed becasue of prohibition, current day Australian organised crime is formed due to the drug profits. Just thinking outside the square a bit. I'm sure there are good reasons not to do this else other countries would have by now.

Don't think it would work Steveo. Organised crime didn't stop in America when they stopped prohibition. It got bigger. The crims would just import better stuff that wasnt on the list for sale. Imagine how stuffed up a place the world would be if taking stuff like ice wasn't illegal. At least making it illegal stops a percentage of the fools from taking it
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

That was a good post Redeye. I have copied it and shared it
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    That's your choice John but it isn't mine. If I take a stance on something then I don't say its ok for some but not for others.
    I was half expecting a phone call

Wasnt having a go at you Bluey. It was just your post that made a lot of sense when I decided to "throw a spanner in the works"

My points were :- really how we are a pack of sheep and we soak up everything our media want to give us!

The Indonesian government seem to play by whatever rules they want to follow.

Is there a better way to fight drugs? This way has not worked and I can't recall any real effort of doing anything else.

I don't think executing people will fix the drug problem!!
    They knew the consequences if caught!
    The Indonesians were within their right to execute them!

Do I believe they deserved to die? Sometimes I think yes and other times no.

The point is Indonesia think they did and that's really all that matters.

The other thing is that you want to know if you are playing with a loaded deck with all dealings with Indonesian government.
    Great people generally and had many visits in my younger years BUT?

muppets that advertise 25 dollars per hour as their gardening rate on gumtree. Then I get text from a customer asking what my rate is per hour. I rarely tell anyone what I charge per hour, I usually just quote the job. But this one, I did text back telling her. I haven't had a reply... Two things piss me off about this, first it was Sunday arvo and second I bet she wouldn't tell me what she makes per hour........ I hope the clown charging 25 bucks gets it, the more work he gets at $25 the sooner he will be out of business.

Page 281 of 333 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255256257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333 LastLast