Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Any one else with bush hog mower??

Default Any one else with bush hog mower??

Hi all, I am hunt for other Bush Hog zero owners. I brought a 44inch one about 4 months ago and am now looking a the 61 inch 30hp Kohlar command powered monster. All the stats measure up to the other brands and it has a pivoting front axle which some other brands dont have. And they are a great price, have a great warranty and great after sales service. The few teething probs that I have had with mine (retaining spring bolt on deck belt come loose and stripped the tread off it) I called the importer and went to his factory and he fixed it. Extra blades that I have brought were sent asap and he is a great bloke. Any questions I have had I call him and he has the answers. And he is happy to bring a machine out to where I'm working even if it's over the side of the city for me to demo. This zero I have is my first so I dont have anything to compare it to. I wait to hear from anyone with reviews.

Cheers Rick

Default Re: Any one else with bush hog mower??

No one?? Would love to stick to the same brand stuff and the stats seem as good and in some things better than other brands. The model I'm looking at is PZ3061 which is their biggest unit with a 61 inch deck. The only one bigger is the same unit but it has a 73 inch deck.

Cheers Rick