Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stolen Tools

Default Re: Stolen Tools

Sorry to hear about your misfortune mate, maybe a covert stakeout from up the road may catch the mongrels red handed.

my trailer is fully enclosed so u cant see whats in it & has heavy duty locks, normally do the backs n take gear in with me so im in eyesight of the trailer doing the front. never take chances , had some guys sussing out my pruner chained on top of the trailer once , when they saw me with half a house brick ready to throw they took off !!
    1st aid level 2 , ewp over 11m , limits of approach (powerline clearance) , ohs red card , roadside traffic management, chainsaw lvl 1 , woodchipper , fire training lvl 1 Leaves2Lawn Tree & Gardencare PTY LTD 0407569973 [/COLOR]12 inch woodchipper hire , Garden Mulch , Ride on mowing & lawn mowing services , Hedge trimming , Tree removal & Maintenance .

Has been a spike around here lately to according to our neighborhood watch report.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Yep. A chippy here had his entire trailer stolen from a jobsite last week. He was away and his apprentice had been using it at the job. Don't know if it didn't get locked up or what but it sounded a bit sus in the news story.

Castle hill area sydaney has had reports of many lawnies stuff being knocked off.

Bloody thieving bastards who steel things.
    Last week, some scum bag stole my $3 rake from bunnings??? (the small black ones).
    Its only a cheapie but when its missing you think. Oh great. got to get another one before is start work.
    They will steel anything at all if its not bolted down.
    A few weeks ago, they stole the handle off the trailer's hitch. Just snapped the bloody thing off.... Lucky the chain and padlock stopped them from tacking the trailer.
    As Alfred said in The Dark knight... "Some people commit crime for no reason...they just want to see the world burn down!"
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

People who steal the tools that another man makes his living with are low down dogs, even if it is a three dollar rake.I remember having a brand new Honda knocked off out of the back of my ute, while I was working, I couldn't even finish the lawn.....farken scumbags

My plumber neighbour had 30k of tools stolen a few weeks ago in Baulkham Hills. It happened during a night when it rained very heavy. The Police said they target nights like that because the noise of the rain on metal roofs etc, blocks out their sound when breaking in to utes/sheds whatever, and dogs might be kept inside. People and dogs don't hear the noise because of the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by BSD View Post
    Castle hill area sydaney has had reports of many lawnies stuff being knocked off.
    Tell me about it, three weeks ago I had thousands of dollars of gear stolen out of my ute canopy at home.

Some time earlier today.... Sum scambag stole my 20ltr Petrol container off the the trailer in Moss vale???? WTF???
    It was half full ....
    Everything looks good with a haircut.... ɐuıɥɔ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sʇɐɥʇ

A$$HOLES, your lucky that's all they took.

Quote Originally Posted by imoww View Post
    Some time earlier today.... Sum scambag stole my 20ltr Petrol container off the the trailer in Moss vale???? WTF???
    It was half full ....
    You need one for them to steal that is booby trapped with sugar.....
    Just don't forget yourself or have it borrowed by a neighbour ...
    That happened on sisters farm when they were having petrol pinched by 'passers by'. Neighbour ran out fuel and came and grabbed can (he was welcome to help himself as they were on good friends/neighbours but didn't realize he had picked up the 'spiked' can .....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123