Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Secret Garden idea

Default Re: Secret Garden idea

I've been doing that all day already Bluey but for other reasons!!!!
    Sick as a dog with the flu and whatever else at the moment and it's really hit me for six! Haven't worked for nearly a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Joking aside have you been able to previously log into the members area.
    No just got the password from Dean in the last few days but I still haven't had regular computer access to try it out. (except for this afternoon)

Don't you just love winter. We didn't get any mowing ort gardening done Mon or Tues due to rain. Luckily I had a little bit of handyman work that i could do. The today i have been dodging bloody rain all day. Managed to get all my jobs done except the last which is about an hour and a half. Client rang said don't bother coming out it is belting down so home now. More rain tomorrow but I am building displays all day so it can rain as much as it likes. I will be in a nice warm shop with the pretty girls.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    No just got the password from Dean in the last few days but I still haven't had regular computer access to try it out. (except for this afternoon)
    Ok then. First you need to log into the forum with your normal password. Then click on the ILMCOA members board that will take you to another message that says this and gives you a password box

Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now.
    Note: This requires cookies!

When you get to there use the new password dean sent you to log into the private area. Make sure you type it in right and check your caps lock is not on. Also make sure that you have allowed cookies from sites in your browser
    Cheers

Bluey

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Ok Paul you need to do this step by step exactly as I say.

Push your chair back. Stand up. Take 4 steps backwards. Now while you are looking at the screen of the computer yell as loud as you possibly can...F***ing useless heap of s***.

Now go back and sit down. Wont fix the problem but will make you feel better.

HAHAHA,reminded me of this scene (0.12sec - 0.30sec)from The Castle,piss myself everytime I see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISrRmFi13m0
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Secret garden is a good idea to protect some industry information. But. Personally I found it very beneficial as a new bloke to be able to read and search for the insightful information that is contained herein. It made me join and gave me the resolve to go ahead with begining a business.....earlier than expected.

This Forum platform (PHP) has alot of features that can be utilised in terms of protecting from flyby information miners. For instance sub forums can be locked unless you are a member. Another is that a predetermined amount of threads can only be viewed before confronted with the login screen and then you must join to see more.
    Instead of a "secret garden" there should possibly be an area for paid up ILMCOA members only.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Very Helpful Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aido View Post
    Secret garden is a good idea to protect some industry information. But. Personally I found it very beneficial as a new bloke to be able to read and search for the insightful information that is contained herein. It made me join and gave me the resolve to go ahead with begining a business.....earlier than expected.

This Forum platform (PHP) has alot of features that can be utilised in terms of protecting from flyby information miners. For instance sub forums can be locked unless you are a member. Another is that a predetermined amount of threads can only be viewed before confronted with the login screen and then you must join to see more.
    Instead of a "secret garden" there should possibly be an area for paid up ILMCOA members only.
    thats what the secret garden is the I.L.M.C.O.A Members PRIVATE Forum for members of I.L.M.C.O.A not just forum members
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

I.L.M.C.O.A Members PRIVATE Forum (1 Viewing) its just under the National Public Toilet Map forum lol
    on the left hand side click on it then the box will come up and enter the password

you sure your on the right forum hehe

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Well I didn't do anything differently than I did yesterday but today it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    Well I didn't do anything differently than I did yesterday but today it worked!
    As my old man used to say. You weren't holding your mouth right son.
    Cheers

Bluey

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112