Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I got stolen by Pakis and I am lucky to escape with my life....and sanity

Default I got stolen by Pakis and I am lucky to escape with my life....and sanity

It's bloody true....those paki call center bastards have waged war against me. And Telstra. Don't get me started on Telstra. I have only just got my phone lines sorted out after the paki commandos blew them up on Saturday. Then they waged a war of words with me that saw me lose more hair in 4 days then I have in 10 years. Made be turn to the bottle is sheer frustration. I hope those buggers recorded thier call because believe me they have had some absolute rippers from me. I cracked the missus up one time when explaining to one of them just what I thought of him and his nether regions.

Let me tell you this. If you are with Telstra leave now...immediately....before they subject you to the torture I have endured for 5 days. I have never ever experienced something so ludicrous as what they call a call center. If it was not real it would make the greatest comedy skit. They beat me down but I escaped their clutches with the barest shred of my sanity left. Evil suckers they be. Aye an that be the truth.

First thing tomorrow I am changing providers. Funny thing about talking with the Telstra call center is that I swear thier operators are the same telemarketers that ring me all the time. I am good with recognising voices. It is them.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Default Re: I got stolen by Pakis and I am lucky to escape with my life....and sanity

I jumped ship from Telstra years ago Blue. Best thing I ever did. With Westnet now for home phone and internet and couldn't be happier.

Just wish I could say the same about my mobile phone with Crazy Johns/Vodafone though.

Senior Member The Local Gardener's Avatar

Aussie Re: I got stolen by Pakis and I am lucky to escape with my life....and sanity

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    It's bloody true....those paki call center bastards have waged war against me. And Telstra. Don't get me started on Telstra. I have only just got my phone lines sorted out after the paki commandos blew them up on Saturday. Then they waged a war of words with me that saw me lose more hair in 4 days then I have in 10 years. Made be turn to the bottle is sheer frustration. I hope those buggers recorded thier call because believe me they have had some absolute rippers from me. I cracked the missus up one time when explaining to one of them just what I thought of him and his nether regions.

Let me tell you this. If you are with Telstra leave now...immediately....before they subject you to the torture I have endured for 5 days. I have never ever experienced something so ludicrous as what they call a call center. If it was not real it would make the greatest comedy skit. They beat me down but I escaped their clutches with the barest shred of my sanity left. Evil suckers they be. Aye an that be the truth.

First thing tomorrow I am changing providers. Funny thing about talking with the Telstra call center is that I swear thier operators are the same telemarketers that ring me all the time. I am good with recognising voices. It is them.
    Sorry Bluey, you made my day, I had to laugh......

Default Re: I got stolen by Pakis and I am lucky to escape with my life....and sanity

Bluey needs a holiday

I sense an ACA appearance coming up for you Bluey.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

AARRGHHH Bluey I can understand your frustration and loss of sanity, Last year I brought a new computer through dell they took the money off my credit card and were to deliver it within a week.

Week up no computer, there call centre was based in India and Thailand I believe.

I spent two weeks on the phone every day going around in circles between sales and dispatch finally got a refund and went to local computer store and brought a computer

Senior Member TOO EASY YARD CARE's Avatar

i have just left testra last week bluey ur have gone trough what i did along time ago i oppted to see out my contract tho and when they called to renew it i told them to **** off here is to being telstra free

Rockin Re: I got stolen by Pakis and I am lucky to escape with my life....and sanity

I am so sorry Bluey

I have been practiseing my Indian language and have been calling you to take the piss .Thought you would of worked out it was me .lololololol:

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Bluey does this ring a bell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_so4mI7Nia8

Do the bean dance and all your blueys (with telstra) will drift away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHvnR...eature=related
    Last edited by administrator; 10-03-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Indian call center loves dancing the bean dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_bnA...eature=related

Bluey is gonna kill me when he comes back on lol

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

HA HA HA HA HA thats funny admin

I just love
    www.notgoodenough.com.au

Uninhibited spleen venting to an appreciative audience.

Add your story.
    David
    Mr Sparkle Car Spa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast