Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mans best friend

Default Re: Mans best friend

Rani is 7 and going strong. She'll chase a ball all day, but the next will be so stiff and sore that she'll limp badly. Lucky she's so small or she wouldn't be able to run as much as she does.

She is so devoted to me and the family, it's awesome, although she does get some separation anxiety if she can't see me!

Gotta love having dogs, make life worth living.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil&family View Post
    looks to be very kid friendly. Just put my old mate down on friday. rotty that would not hurt a fly if you had good intentions and he knew the difference. 13.5 years old and geez he had a good life. Not a bad effort for a big dog.
    you never get over losing a dog. they have their own special place in the family

hmm. just had to pick my 'best friend' from the pound

IMG_0011.jpg This little fella seems to be getting a little bigger. Back to 5klm nightly walks

Dont think the wife has worked out the new iphone yet seems a little bright to me!

2011-10-06 15.57.46.jpgmy new pup percy and his new big bro bob. Got his this arvo
    Indy and proud

Oops sily smart phone2013-01-10 17.46.29.jpg
    Indy and proud

Very Helpful Member

while i will say i think they're much better looking than the 1st photo
    Anything Ian says may or may not be garbage, it may also be his own opinion or it may not be his opinion at all, it may just be something he felt like stating anyone following his advice does so at their own risk and may be doing something Ian would actually advise against.
    And if you don't like what Ian has to say use the ignore function if you don't know how ask i will gladly tell you

Quote Originally Posted by South East Mowing View Post
    IMG_0011.jpg This little fella seems to be getting a little bigger. Back to 5klm nightly walks

Dont think the wife has worked out the new iphone yet seems a little bright to me!
    Rebel was finally put down on 20/3/16 - 13 yrs.

Wife desperately wanted one looking similar so this is probably the new fella - at 9 weeks. One of only 3 in the litter and was the biggest. Breeder deciding between him and his sister of which to keep. Rouser.jpg

The new girl we will get when he is about 12 months old - she will hopefully have a full black mask!

Hey Bluey - any pics of your new mate??

Sorry to hear about Rebel mate. It hard to lose them. The new bloke looks a treat. Heres one of Akira as she is nowAkira.6.jpg
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Sorry to hear about Rebel mate. It hard to lose them. The new bloke looks a treat. Heres one of Akira as she is nowAkira.6.jpg
    Nice looking dog Bluey. The next one we get in 12 months will be a girl and will have a full black mask similar to yours.
    Annie wanted one similar looking to Rebel. I like them with the full black mask.
    Just happened to be in luck with Monarkin kennels in Vic. Shot off another email just as I was ready to buy a ticket to Tassie to check some out.
    This one I think will be a big boy like Rebel. Dad wasn't really big but mum was. He was the biggest of only three in the litter.

Now the fun starts for about 12 months.

Yep they are a handfull as a pup but I wouldn't have any other breed now. Akira has her own personality. Totally different to what Tash was but in some way very similar. I dont think I would have a male. Cant stand them pissing on everything.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by South East Mowing View Post
    Rebel was finally put down on 20/3/16 - 13 yrs.

Wife desperately wanted one looking similar so this is probably the new fella - at 9 weeks. One of only 3 in the litter and was the biggest. Breeder deciding between him and his sister of which to keep. Rouser.jpg

The new girl we will get when he is about 12 months old - she will hopefully have a full black mask!

Hey Bluey - any pics of your new mate??
    Picked up the new little fella! 17 kgs at 10 weeks of age
    Was told he was the biggest in a small litter of 3, so looks like he could be quite a size

Picked up a rescued GSD yesterday ...6 mths old, poor thing has had no training apart from being hit. Quite a smart girl though. Will post a pic later. Beautiful colouring on her, with some proper training I'm confident she will be a star
    I dont break things ...I just use them beyond their operational limitations
    www.mowandgogardening.com.au

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345