Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thankyou Admin

Default Re: Thankyou Admin

Great idea Paul. Even people don't play any more, as a parent of sporting kids I know that it is the scourge of junior sport - a shortage of adults to help - co-ordinating, coaching, team managing. Getting involved in your local club at a junior level like that can help you meet people too.

Great to hear from you PaulG!
    ~ Joanne ~

great thread guys!

Thought i would say thankyou to admin for this thread being up,

For some people they will never experience Depression but for others they can never escape it,

my partner suffers from depression, she has her good days and her not so good days, but we have learnt that its the little things in life that we often miss that mean the most,
    bns lawn & garden care

its the little things in life that we often miss that mean the most,
    this is true benny 1
    strange this thread shuold pop up again today , had a call from one of my elderly clients last night about 8.00 pm telling me not to come this week as he had some trees loped and trimed and crap every where = no problem will catch it up next week , after phone call thought to myself geez the old fella dont sound to good so about 8.30 send him a text asking if he was ok tired or bit run down , { hes a nice old bloke } well he rang me back said he was filling down and how he has suffers from depresion etc for years and was filling low , we spoke and laughed on the phone for about half hour last night , he rang me again today to say he was filling down in the dumps last night but after the phone call last night he said he was filling 50 percent better , and he said he went to see his doctor again today and every thing is back on track again .... some times its just the person knowing there not alone and a friend to speak to can make a difference ,

If you have the time in your life, and the commitment to be a better man, do as geoff1969 showed - give a hand up to those who genuinely need it.

It's not part of the commercial side of being a lawn and garden service man, but it's part of being a proper man and looking after your community and helping, when you can and without damage to your family and your work, the people you meet.

Help those who genuinely need, when you can.

Cheers - GardenGuy.
    My Garden Guy - www.mygardenguy.com.au. Visit us at Facebook too! Visit our Blog for seasonal updates and hints about what your garden needs now.
    Servicing Sydney's North Shore from Chatswood to Cowan. Lawn mowing, gardening services, clean-ups and more.

If you need lawn mowing and garden services, you need an ILMCOA member. Check the directory for someone local to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12