Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Things that make HAPPY ''''''

Default Re: Things that make HAPPY ''''''

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs HMS View Post
    Can't say I blame her.... *shudder* I hate feet. They're only there to stop your ankles from fraying.
    Lol...I love that one Jo....hehehe
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

I have had 2 blondes mate and a brunette...brunettes are best.....had a crazy red hed GF once.....near killed me
    Cheers

Bluey

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    had a crazy red hed GF once.....near killed me
    again...manicure time? Anyone would think red heads were feisty.
    ~ Joanne ~

Oh FFS it is a BBQ. Too bloody rare man. Better get your chardonnay out. A BBQ is just that not a high class restuarant. Yeh get what yeh get. Dont like it go to some high class place that will charge ya triple.

I cannot believe what Im reading! Of all the "heathens" (thanks Courty) I expected better from you Bluey! Rare?????? WTF? Thats Med, maybe medium rare at best!

It wasnt a BBQ, the steak was cooked (very well I might add) on a BBQ. Theres a difference! Having a bbq is when there is a few people standing around getting pizzed and only interested in getting something that may resemble food on a paper plate!
    To cook a steak like those "at a bbq" would simple fcuk 'em! To cook steaks like those takes a little thought, planning and a want to do better than last time!

For a bunch of people that take such great care (pride even) in there work, why/how the hell would you lot be so blasé about destroy a lovely piece of meat like that?

Anyway, fcuk you guys! Get ya wives to make you up a pot of savoury mince or something. I bet ya miss'es'ez do all the cooking anyway! Bangers n mash, again! (Dont get me started on mash potato!)

Courty, forget about these inbreds! They have no idea!

On a more serious note... Mark, sorry couldnt catch up as well. Its been a nightmare last few weeks! Next time for sure and hope you feel better soon! Expecting 3m swell next few days!

Mash potato........... Na, you lot dont deserve to know! Youd just pour it out of a packet anyway! Pfft!

can't beat a THICK rib eye, bone-in, pink in the middle, slow cooked - heaven

http://curraronggardening.com/

"All sin is washed away in the Holy goodness of Beer"
    Book of Redeye, Psalm 69

Dedicated Member Cranbourne Lawnmowing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I cannot believe what Im reading! Of all the "heathens" (thanks Courty) I expected better from you Bluey! Rare?????? WTF? Thats Med, maybe medium rare at best!

It wasnt a BBQ, the steak was cooked (very well I might add) on a BBQ. Theres a difference! Having a bbq is when there is a few people standing around getting pizzed and only interested in getting something that may resemble food on a paper plate!
    To cook a steak like those "at a bbq" would simple fcuk 'em! To cook steaks like those takes a little thought, planning and a want to do better than last time!

For a bunch of people that take such great care (pride even) in there work, why/how the hell would you lot be so blasé about destroy a lovely piece of meat like that?

Anyway, fcuk you guys! Get ya wives to make you up a pot of savoury mince or something. I bet ya miss'es'ez do all the cooking anyway! Bangers n mash, again! (Dont get me started on mash potato!)

Courty, forget about these inbreds! They have no idea!

On a more serious note... Mark, sorry couldnt catch up as well. Its been a nightmare last few weeks! Next time for sure and hope you feel better soon! Expecting 3m swell next few days!

Mash potato........... Na, you lot dont deserve to know! Youd just pour it out of a packet anyway! Pfft!
    I loovvve mashed potatoe, I like boiling the potatoes in beef stock instead of just water.

I just told my daughter the other day I might have to try doing some chopped onions with a bit of thai curry paste in the wok and then add it to the potatoes before I mash it with a heap of butter and milk and then just eat it all by itself...........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like my steak to still be mooing not quite but defiantly med rare , Micks steak looks like perfection to me I also like my roast lamb racks done like that aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Bgs View Post
    I like my steak to still be mooing not quite but defiantly med rare , Micks steak looks like perfection to me I also like my roast lamb racks done like that aswell
    I'm with you there. It should say "ouch" when you put a fork in it.
    ~ Joanne ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I cannot believe what Im reading! Of all the "heathens" (thanks Courty) I expected better from you Bluey! Rare?????? WTF?

Wink....hope the fish bite as well on the weekend. I actually do like medium rare steak Mick and I love bangers and mash too. Good stuff.
    Cheers

Bluey

Well Im very glad to read there are some on here that actually know how steak should be cooked!

I have nothing to say to the rest of ya's!

Cran, I must admit never thought of beef stock but I do season the water well.
    Curry themed mash, let me know how that goes!

Wink....hope the fish bite as well on the weekend. I actually do like medium rare steak Mick and I love bangers and mash too. Good stuff.
    Mate, there are some times you just should not mess with a guys mind! Well done!

Speaking of food

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    Speaking of food

Funniest thing I have seen in a long time stripes!!!

Ha ha that how this chick i was seeing used to talk I'm like know wonder your trash lol lol lol
    But if you aint ''STIHL'' you aint real....

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinelawns View Post
    Funniest thing I have seen in a long time stripes!!!
    mate thas fcking sensational..after a hard day mate i feel good now.......

Page 40 of 144 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144 LastLast