Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ipad

Default Re: Ipad

Quote Originally Posted by courty View Post
    When it comes to phones,tablets and computers I'm an admitted Apple fanboy.
    A very good mate of mine who's business also requires him to live on his mobile just got an iPhone 4GS.He resisted for so long sticking to other brands,first thing he said to me today was "why the f@#k did I take so long,this thing is the best bit of kit I have had".
    For simplicity of use they leave the rest for dead.
    Same here! We have Apple everything! Daughter has ipod touch, ipad, hand me down Macbook and recently my old iphone 3gs. Miss's just got a new iphone and use's my "music" macbook. I have new iphone and typing this on a iMac desktop.

Miss's had an Android phone and frankly, IMO, it sucked compared to the iphone. iPhone is just super easy to use and navigate. Sync's easily with everything. New iPhone 4s doesnt even need to be connected to a computer anymore, unless you want it to. Admittedly, Apple dropped the ball a bit with there latest release (was expecting design change) but its still a great phone! Heard of Siri?

Quote Originally Posted by cadase View Post
    I don't like the eyepads, if you wear proper safety glasses you shouldn't need one.
    Attachment 4166
    Lol...very good. Looks like your rained in too mate.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

1 year ago I bought a Samsung galaxy s I thought it was good, but it slowly buggered up after 3 of them in 2 months I gave up, I bought an iPad and I love it especially for work and writing invoices... I went to England last year came back and bought a MacBook, I bought an iMac, and I bought 2 iPhones. And just a few weeks ago I bought my mrs a iPad 2
    So I love there products alot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12