Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Damn

Member Tender Lovin Lawn&Garden's Avatar

Default Re: Damn

Ok didnt realise that was you mate i always have a look at other guys trailers and gear just to see what they have chuck a pic of your trailer up so i know who you are next time.
    Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care
    We do everything for your lawn and garden with tender loving care
    find us on facebook under Tender Lovin Lawn and Garden Care

Well done mate and I am glad to hear you guys are working things out. As you said you are a changed man and I know she will be a changed woman after deployment. I trully hope you guys work it out. Well done for sticking in thre mate.
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Thats great to hear Cory,well done and don't be a stranger.
    "I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

what an resilient lot us lawnies corys has just proven that..bloody sensational mate in how you have picked yourself up a inspiration i must say

What my wing man said....
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."

Gday Cory. Good to hear you're still kicking along!

good on ya mate, i wish ya the best too!
    "Time trial. Start as fast as possible, finish as fast as possible and hope it is fast enough,"

I just got an email update on this thread, so thought I'd better drop in and say g'day. I know what you mean about working around the rain Cory - we've been doing that too. Since I do the job scheduling in our partnership, a lot of the frustration falls on me, but we've been able to do more jobs than I think we'll be able to after all the night showers (just have to factor in a late start to let the water droplets run off a bit first).
    I've been knocking back work right, left and centre as we work to keep up with our regular customers, so maybe I can refer some jobs your way again eh? (will have to confirm your phone number first tho'). I'm not even been considering doing quotes these days unless they will involve regular work in the future.
    We're been keeping quite busy these past few months, as we are one of the Home Care mowing providers for the local council these days, and have more and more regular work coming our way as a result - it was worth all the paperwork we had to do for the tender process.
    Ah well, time to get some sleep soon, so I'm ready for what the morning brings ...
    "All the best" Cory (& all)
    Ciao for now ~ Christine
    senior partner ~ Townsville Lawn Care
    http://townsvillelawncare.webs.com

[QUOTE=Anjaryan;71524]X2

I have been having similar issues down here and counselling has helped out imensly.

i dont call it counselling i call it selve development

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Quote Originally Posted by C.O.R.Y.S View Post
    Im still kicking! Havent even thought about this page for ages though sorry guys. Im back in Townsville and working hard trying to juggle jobs and all this bloody rain! Thanks for the enquiry Simmo and bloody good timing to, she is back in two days! We managed to work things out to a point where we are back together and I have just moved all our stuff back into a new home but only time will tell how things are going to pan out between us once she is back. On a personal note I am doing awesome. I have made a lot of big changes in my life, have a new attitude and positive zest for life and Ive lost 32 kilos since she has been gone! Work is going alright. I have a small bunch of regulars and get a lot of one ofs and clean ups through other defence families thanks to my contacts in the military community and have been getting quite a lot of gardening jobs to. I could certainly do with a few more customers but Ive got enough to keep me busy every day and with the addition of my new ride on (Ferris xt50 36") im hoping more will start coming in as I am able to get through more. And I know you know I havent disapeared Tender, I have seen you around the traps a fair bit and I saw you stop and check me out while I was doing a job on Tennant St in ouglas a couple of weeks ago to. I'll be sure to give you a wave or say hello next time we pass.
    All marriages need a selve development coach lol from time to time and is allways good to have a top up communication is one key and the other is love

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

Good times Corys, they say the diploma of life is printed on sand paper. I believe the sand paper is used to polish us all from the rough stone we start out as into the shiny gems we become!

Senior Member Lawn Mowing Professionals's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C.O.R.Y.S View Post
    Im still kicking! Havent even thought about this page for ages though sorry guys. Im back in Townsville and working hard trying to juggle jobs and all this bloody rain! Thanks for the enquiry Simmo and bloody good timing to, she is back in two days! We managed to work things out to a point where we are back together and I have just moved all our stuff back into a new home but only time will tell how things are going to pan out between us once she is back. On a personal note I am doing awesome. I have made a lot of big changes in my life, have a new attitude and positive zest for life and Ive lost 32 kilos since she has been gone! Work is going alright. I have a small bunch of regulars and get a lot of one ofs and clean ups through other defence families thanks to my contacts in the military community and have been getting quite a lot of gardening jobs to. I could certainly do with a few more customers but Ive got enough to keep me busy every day and with the addition of my new ride on (Ferris xt50 36") im hoping more will start coming in as I am able to get through more. And I know you know I havent disapeared Tender, I have seen you around the traps a fair bit and I saw you stop and check me out while I was doing a job on Tennant St in ouglas a couple of weeks ago to. I'll be sure to give you a wave or say hello next time we pass.
    Well done mate.. Great to hear!

Sounds like your doing very well for yourself and i'm sure in the next day or 2 everything will sort itself out.

Simmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy B View Post
    Good times Corys, they say the diploma of life is printed on sand paper. I believe the sand paper is used to polish us all from the rough stone we start out as into the shiny gems we become!
    Damn Andy. That's very Zen of you.
    ~ Joanne ~

[QUOTE=Andy B;89474]Good times Corys, they say the diploma of life is printed on sand paper. I believe the sand paper is used to polish us all from the rough stone we start out as into the shiny gems we become![/QUOTE

And I gotta work with this fella!!

Me thinks this might have been Andy when he was younger

"I'm not alone cause the tv's on yeah,I'm not crazy cause I take the right pills.... everyday" Jimmy Eat World

http://www.dreamlawnsandlandscapes.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast