Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: Virtual Receptionist

Default Virtual Receptionist

Just made some enquiries about this.
    Probably about $100 month in my peak season based upon me answering some calls and overflow going to the receptionist.

No start up fees.
    No Minimum term.
    1 work day notice to end the agreement.
    9am - 5.30answering with option of 24hr (at extra cost)

With Virtual Headquarters there are no set up fees and no long term contracts. It is a simple month to month arrangement and you can move between plans at any time or cease the service at any time by simply giving us a minimum of one full working day notice.
    Our pricing starts from $40 per month plus $2.50 per call and moves up from there. 5 calls a day is $85 per month, 10 calls per day just $125 per month, 15 calls per day $175 per month and 30 calls per day just $320 per month. Hence on the latter plan if you receive 30 calls per day for the month (i.e. over 600 calls per month) the price per call for your own receptionist to answer calls is only around 50c per call!
    Live Answering 24/7: For $1.50 per call our receptionists can also answer calls outside of normal working hours (defined as M-F 9.00am - 5.30pm excluding public holidays).
    A Fax to Email service is also available for $10 per month.
    Both the 24/7 and Fax to Email services are available during the Free Trial. Just let us know and we will activate those services for you instantly

Sounds quite reasonably with everything online so you can track it.
    Could be worth the job I miss by not answering the phone this Sept - Dec.

Default Re: Virtual Receptionist

Can be good and bad , i used this system many years ago , tried both the wife and a 24/7 receptionist . This was the days when mobile phones were not plentiful like now and we found customers wanted to speak diectley to me and wanted answers straight away , but many were preared to wait...the receptionist would be given a block of when i was avaiable to quote and then could book a time , though we had some trouble in trying to line up proposed customer and me to the same time.....
    What works for me now is the mobile phone bluetooth as i can answer all calls whether i am mowing or not driving etc...i can dictate if i want to answer depending on how busy i am...i guess different applications to each operator.....

I'd like to try it but my virtual girlfriend, can get very jealous.

I just send them to my web page..most ring me from it anyway and say fill in the Request Estimate form....works for me. If I am really busy I divert the phone to the missus
    Cheers

Bluey
    Adelaide Home & Garden Solutions
    http://www.ahgs.com.au

"Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when everyone is watching."