Independent LawnMowing Contractors Of Australia Forum

Thread: New Member..

Mark.From.Elite

Default New Member..

Hi Guys....Have just joined the forum and thought I say G'day to you all.
    My Name is Mark and my wife and I operate Elite Mowing and Gardening services in Bundoora Vic.
    Have been a member of Indmowing for a couple of years now and have been in this caper for over 10 yrs.
    Hoping to able to contribute where ever I can and looking forward to the assistance you all may be able to give in the future.
    Probably once spring kicks in I wont have time to even get here... Cheers to you all
    Mark

My1 Management

Default Re: New Member..

Welcome to the forum Mark.

I knew when I saw your post that I knew the business name - good to see you here! If you need anything and I can help out, just give me a yell

Ebony

Hey Ebony,
    I'm also a newby, not only on this forum, but also for ILMCOA and the lawnmowing industry.

Just wondering what your lastest deal is for business cards,

Regards,

Mitch

My1 Management

What do you need Mitch

As you are new to the industry and to this forum I will keep the same offer of $99 for 1,000 full colour front and black and white reverse, gloss finish - they are quality cards

If you would like to give me some details such as contact details, services you offer etc. Whatever you might want on the card, plus any logos or anything like that - I will do you up an example card if you like - free of charge for basic artwork.

My email is ebony@my1.com.au Anything else I can help with just give me a yell

Many thanks to those that support the sponcers

Please Support The Sponsors www.lawnmowingdirectory.com.au

As they support this forum

Carrum downs Dandenong Doveton

My1 Management

Thanks Admin - and thanks to the members of this forum for their support.

Mitch I hope you are happy with your cards - I think they looked great - great effect on the reverse side and the finish just topped it off. I really liked them - great advertising!